Why California Is Becoming A Third World Country

I sit in the LAX terminal after concluding business in downtown Los Angeles for the past two days, I cannot help but reflect upon my journey from once a California native to a new resident of the Great State of Texas and why. You see, in my personal and professional opinion, the once great State of California has in essence become a third world country.

This entry was posted in California. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Why California Is Becoming A Third World Country

1. Aesop says:

The author is
    1) right, absolutely
    2) the proximate cause of the problem, as day follows night
    3) about to get the green wiener of Fate for 1) and 2)

Everything he wrote about Califrutopia is true, or soon will be, for the predictions.

The reason is that chickenshits like him left, and the state tilted over the brink, politically.

Happily, as a retired CA police officer, his pension has been rolled into CALPERS. Or worse, it’s still held by San Jose.
    Either way, when either or both go bankrupt (when, not if), because of precisely the liberal idiots he enabled when he left, he’s dicked seven ways to Sunday, and no retirement dollars ever again, so he can look forward to working in Texas until he dies just to afford the dog food he’ll live on until that day.
    Best wishes, douchebag.

This is me, laughing at geniuses like that.

And when socialism crashes here, like it did in Russia, and is doing in Venezuela, those of us left here will tear down the statues of Lenin, hang the guilty, and then rebuild. And without starving, or sweating through 90% humidity.

But I always get a kick about reading people who’re cheering their own brilliance at sawing off the tree limb they’re sitting on.

• PoppaGary says:

At what point does one throw the towel in? One can only tilt at windmills for so long. Seems rather judgmental on your part seeing as how you probably don’t know what (if anything) this man has already tried doing to help reverse the downfall.
      If the political environment is so perverse to logical and rational choices and you do not have the time or resources to, almost literally, fight not only City Hall, but the County and State govs, what are your choices?
      I will grant that you are correct on the pension, but I doubt he really would be working and eating dog food given his apparent current career.

2. Andy says:

You meant to say a shithole, right?

3. mrgarabaldi says:

Hey Kenny;

My son went there to march in the Rose Bowl Christmas Parade, and he stated that California was the very rich and the very poor, no middle class that he could see. and it smelled of Urine, Pot and homeless people.

4. Padawan says:

Is becoming? No, no, no. It already is.

5. Towser says:

In a word: communism

6. Al says:

In this case the spelling of third should have been turd! Turd world state! Just sayin.

7. Edsss says:

California has also trashed it’s once vibrant diverse agricultural system. Rich inland valleys that once supported many diverse truck farms, fruits and vegetables have now been ripped up and replaced with nothing but acre by acre, almost boundlessly, with a mono culture of water intensive grapes to supply the wine demand of the coastal CA snobs that sit around and drink to their state’s demise. The modern day fiddling while Rome burns.

8. crazyeighter says:

Love this. Public defenders trying to unseat Democrat judges appointed by Republican Governors, because they’re not Democrat enough. The central theme seems to be “I’m more qualified because I’m more diverse than YOU!”

San Francisco, of course. And the comments are frickin’ hilarious.

9. ed357 says:

Unfortunately……

All these people escaping the shitholes of New Yauk, Chiraq, and Commiefornia….

Come to the South……and the first thing they want to do…..

Is change the South into “home sweet shithole home”….

“That’s not how we do things in……(insert shithole of choice).”

10. GI-had Joe says:

All of which is why, after 40 years in the Bay Area, I left for Utah 6 mos ago. I rent my Bay Area home for a small fortune and may soon sell to divest entirely. F–k Kalifornia.

11. Thanks for the link — excellent.