Yeah, I don’t have a problem with this

Police are searching for vandals who destroyed nearly a dozen speed cameras in Washington, D.C., according to the Metropolitan Police Department.

Authorities discovered 11 speed cameras throughout the nation’s capital were damaged between 2:30 and 3:30 a.m. Tuesday. Officers reported some of the cameras wiring had been ripped out from where they were mounted.

This entry was posted in To Protect and Serve. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Yeah, I don’t have a problem with this

1. Jesse in DC says:

Fucking cameras are all over DC. I drive down K street every day on my way to work (Not in DC , don’t get any ideas) I pass three in about 200 feet that they use to ticket the “White Folks” that live or work in the burbs. DC has the slogan “Taxation without Representation” on their license plates. They are not kidding. It is a city run by Africans in America, a true Democommie shithole.
    Oh, and if you shoot… make sure your car and person is anteater toungably clean of guns, ammo, even empties. If they spot one it is jail time. No shit. Avoid DC.

2. Phssthpok says:

Please clarify…you don’t have a problem with:
    A. The police searching for the vandals
    or
    B. The speed cameras getting their guts ripped out

(I know how *I’d* vote…)

3. crazyeighter says:

The spirit of Cool Hand Luke lives on.

4. Nwoldude says:

Fine work. Now see what you can do around the ObamaCrib.

5. Winston Smith says:

Put me on their jury and it will be either, NOT GUILTY, MEDALS 4 ALL, or HUNG.

6. Hillbilly says:

An act of patriotism the way I see it.

7. FriscoKid says:

Good.
    Be the change, people.
    Ain’t gonna happen on its own.

8. Miles Long says:

It wont be long until there are cameras watching the cameras. All paid for with your tax $$, so they can extract more of your after tax $$.

9. They misspelled “non violent protest” when they wrote “vandalism”. I’m sure it was a typo.

10. Gryphon says:

In England they have MILLIONS of Spy cameras, everywhere. Several Years ago, an Article about them mentioned the government was spending something like $800 Million per Year on Repairing, and Replacing Cameras being Vandalized.

Remember, when things go ‘Live’, have a Plan to Destroy every Camera in Your A.O.
    And anyone who comes to fix them…