A hero dies but one death, but a coward?

The two American tourists were enjoying a romantic stroll on one of the islands’ most secluded beaches when a convicted rapist and career criminal named Dave Benjamin emerged from the jungle wielding a machete.

The 6ft 2in, powerfully-built man pressed the blade to Jessica’s throat, growled ‘come with me’, and led her deep into the undergrowth. By the time Brian had found his wife’s body she had been sexually assaulted, strangled and clubbed to death.

‘He took one of most angelic people from this earth,’ said Brian, 64, speaking about his wife’s murder for the first time in an exclusive interview with DailyMailTV.
FROM HERE
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in WiscoDave, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to A hero dies but one death, but a coward?

1. The killer had backed away from another tourist that stood his ground against him. He was looking for no resistance.

What is that old saying “It ain’t the size of dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog”.

• Skipperdaddy says:

“ I seen a bumblebee make a brahma bull jump a 5 strand barbwire fence.” Jerry Clower
      That pussy should apply at Broward County SD.

2. Al says:

Never get in the car! Never ever go with the baddy! And always fight like your very life depends on it cause it does! Or die like a sheep!

• Odgreen says:

Yup, “Crime scene #2” is never better, you’re gonna die anyway (maybe), might as well fight. I’ve had that mentality for 40 years, so has Mrs. Green and all the Green family, we’re all still here. Fight back, it’s the only way to go.

3. Boone says:

My dad was 6’7″, 300+ and used to beat the snot out of me. I finally came to the point of “I dont care how much height or weight you have on me you start something, one or both of us is going to the hospital.” Once you set in your mind not to be a victim, you see the world and the world sees you different.

4. Michael L. Callahan says:

What is going on? Police who stand back and allow children to be slaughtered then act like they should be rewarded for doing so, then this piece of s*^t runs away leaving his wife to a gruesome fate. How he could show his face let alone give an interview is beyond me. I hope there is a place in hell for such cowards I really do.

5. Boba Oreally says:

Damn. “I followed her instructions…” Damn dude, WTF?

I saw this today on a link from Ol’ Remus
    “Remember: nothing is routine. No watch is standard. Combat will not wait for you to be ready.”

Words to live by.

6. czechsix says:

Well, I’m sure it was a “magical” relationship, but they both made that choice. I’m sure she knew that her husband was absolutely not capable of defending her, or more than likely, even himself.

Actions have consequences. Choose wisely.

7. john h says:

how bout, u run, I’ll keep him busy! Wonder if it woulda made any difference if she had of been pregnant w/ that child they were trying for?
    john h

8. Just a Chemist says:

In the article we learn that “she” (the deceased) told “him” (the husband) to run. And he did. She was doomed in the face of any adversity, the man was a do-nothing. Men: listen carefully to your wife, but you make all decisions based on her long-term health, wellness and happiness. She might not request them… she, trying to support you, might make wrong requests. That why God gave men the ability to separate feelings from action, and gave men the role of protector and provider.

9. Bobo the Hobo says:

A coward and a dick.

10. C.R. says:

Well, He has certianly built himself a living hell (if he is any kind of a Man at all) imagine having the thought “hmm,maybe if I would have something ,anything rather than unass the area maybe she wouldnt have been brutaly raped and killed “drifting through your head a hundered times a day….

11. Jack Crabb says:

yeah, let’s not forget about the piece of shit sparkling wiggle that did the rape and murder, either.

Husband and sparkling wiggle are both cowardly asswipes.