Bombings in Austin

A woman in her 70s was injured in the second reported explosion at a home in Austin on Monday, Austin-Travis County EMS said.

Medics were sent out to the 6700 block of Galindo Street, near Montopolis and East Riverside drives in Southeast Austin at 11:49 a.m., EMS said.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Bombings in Austin

1. Winston Smith says:

Does this mean we are banning cardboard boxes? If so, I need to go stock up.

2. rick says:

What does a suspicious looking package look like? One not showing any obvious signs of mishandling by USPS? Or, sent from any of the ammo suppliers?

3. Nemo says:

Gee, I thought explosive devices were banned BY LAW or REGULATION in this country? Maybe we need an exploding box ban or a new .gov agency to x-ray all boxes before delivery or require that all citizens living in any residence install bomb detection equipment at both front and back doors. That’ll work. Maxine Waters told me that and that we need to do it for the children.

4. FriscoKid says:

Damn assault boxes!

5. John says:

This seems really serious. We all remember the Unabomber. This would technical skill. Hell, you needed to open his packages to get blown, these can just move? What no cameras anywhere?

6. livintoride says:

well guess i won’t be buying ammo online now.. i’d like to actually get it

7. anonymous says:

Spooky stuff, the victims are in same area. I’m not sure we’ve heard the end of this. I remember some years back, of warnings of suspicious packages in mail boxes detonating.

8. Dan says:

Did someone fuck up and grant Ted Kaczynski parole….?

9. realspark21 says:

We need a to make the minimum age to buy boxes 21.

10. HAL P says: