Damn, I miss George Carlin

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Damn, I miss George Carlin

1. rayvet says:

I thought him funny but that was before I became politically engaged. When I learned of his uber liberal philosophies, I was glad he was no longer around for be to have to decide to boycott or not.

2. JNorth says:

I feel that every day reading the news online. People are lucky no one has figured out how to make a flame thrower with a 3-4 thousand mile range.

3. noncom says:

Politics aside, the man genuinely thought funny thoughts….”A magazine for homeless called Better Crates and Cartons”…of course, today he’d be skewered by the PC for that one….

4. vorkosigan says:

I have always enjoyed George Carlin, even as I have aged, I came to disagree with his politics. So what? The man was genuinely funny, on a variety of topics, and not afraid to show up the inconsistencies of the left…Here he looks at the whole “save the Earth/global warming crowd”…

• AlphaDelta says:

Amen! He was a liberal, however, not like today’s Progressive shitbags.

• warhorse says:

that’s the difference between right and left. if someone came up with a genuinely funny trump joke, I’d laugh at it. not get offended and get someone fired, like the other side does.

5. Nemo says:

George C. and Screamin’ Sam Kinison are my two all time favorites.

Here’s Sam’s skit on “World Hunger”. I almost piss myself every time I watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKNoJ2BzSRU

6. orlin sellers says:

Always remember Geeorge’s #1 Rule: Never believe anything the government tells you.