This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Except…..

1. Padawan says:

As long as you have a Go Girl then yes, we *can* do everything a man can do.

• Exile1981 says:

I bought some for my daughters to have in their bug out bags

• Padawan says:

I keep one in the backpack that goes everywhere with me. There are some toilets out there I’d rather not sit on.

• Nemo says:

Never heard of this product B4 reading your post. I’m actually surprised someone didn’t invent one these a long time ago.

• Bacon says:

They did. The first one was invented in 1918 and patented in 1922. The Go Girl has only been around since 2009, but other reusable brands have been around for decades.

2. Unclezip says:

Can you stand on your head and write your name in the snow?

3. willy says:

A cowboy and cowgirl had been having a ‘better then you’ contest at the local bar when the gal said “I can piss higher up the wall behind the bar”….cowboy sez your on….they go out back and the cowgirl bends over and wets the wall near three feet up….Cowboy chuckles and walks up to the wall to crush her effort….as he prepares to unload the cowgirl sez….”UH UH UH, NO HANDS!”….

4. Frankie says:

Just wait until your mom finds out or your sister!

5. Phssthpok says:

Is it sad that the first thing I noticed was the fact that she’s holding my favorite make of MIG gun? (Tregaskiss)

6. 1980XLS says:

Had the world only been inhabited by women, the wheel would not have been invented yet.

7. hoandhi --- luis says:

Never should of given women the right to vote.

8. Kenny the Scot says:

Then why are women’s tennis matches only three sets long?

Why are there no women playing in the Six Nations?

Why are there no women playing in the Premiership?

9. Granny says: