Happy Birthday, Old Man

He would’ve been 78 today.

This entry was posted in Pops. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Happy Birthday, Old Man

1. Eric says:

Happy B-day Pops.

2. Elmo says:

Happy Birthday, Pops.
    Picture #3 is where, and about what year?

Man, that was probably 1968/69 and I think Neuschwanstein Castle, but don’t take my word on that.

• Brodougie says:

Love his “No Bullshit” look in this pic. Kenny, I actually feel sorry for your little,mean ass back then. I know you toted a lot of ass whipping back then! Happy birthday Pops.

3. anonymous says:

R.I.P. Mr. Lane.

4. rayvet says:

Sympathies. Mine would have been 75 last Tuesday. Lost him at 48 years young back in 1990. Barely a day goes by that I don’t think about him. He never got to see me open a business, his two grandchildren etc. It’s particularly hard on my mom at this time of year. They were supposed to grow old together and never got the chance. Great memories of my old man. Good dad, husband and all around person. He never met an enemy. Wish I could be more like him.

5. sigproshooter says:

Happy birthday sir.

6. rustbucket says:

Happy Birthday to your Pops. I miss my Pops every day, as I know you do.

7. noncom says:

Mine didn’t make it to 59….it seems strange to me that if he came back today, I’d be 10 years older than him….

8. Glider Rider says:

Happy birthday to the old man. Mine would be 90 this year. R.I.P.

9. >>> luis says:

Cool Pops !!

10. Sanders says:

Happy Birthday, Kenny’s Dad! Mine would have been 76 on April 13.

He died after we worked side by side for 12 hours. I dropped him off at home with my mom and he went inside, got cleaned up for dinner, then sat down in his recliner and died. Phone was ringing as I walked into the door of my house. Now I’m pushing the same age he was when he died. Makes me a little concerned.

11. John Deaux says:

Happy Birthday Pops
    Mine passed 29 years ago, he would have made 102 this past Feb 5th

12. matt says:

Happy birthday Mr Lane. My dad would be 102 on July 2nd. His 1st great grandson was born last year on his birthday.

13. donnie says:

Happy Birthday to Your Old Man, Ken. May Your memories of Him cause Your face to curl into a smile.

14. Djamer says:

Happy Birthday to your dad. Mine was an alcoholic who beat the shit out of my mom, me and my brothers and sister, was in and out of jail or on the other side of the country half of the time, but he cleaned up, we forgave him and we always loved him. He passed a week before turning 70 back in 2014. . . Miss him every day and now live 5 blocks from his old house, where one of my brothers lives now.