Might as well give your friends something to talk about

This entry was posted in Florida, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Might as well give your friends something to talk about

1. Chris Mallory says:

I am generally against even letting the cops have tasers, but that dude there just looks like he needs some police brutality. Beat him like he is a brutha.

2. fapfap >>. luis says:

Ha ha, bet when you read Florida you thought it was me.

3. Ray says:

That boy needs killin’

4. bogsidebunny says:

He jerked off and shit when he saw that big bad gun? I think the dude has some issues that need to be aired on the Dr. Phil show. I’d like to hear his explanation.

5. Elmo says:

Wow. Talk about an ammosexual.

6. Sanders says:

When some gangbangers were trying to break into my house, I slipped around out the back door and got the drop on them with my 1911. They both pissed themselves, then ran away. I was laughing too hard to be mad at them. I knew where they lived and had a talk with their parents the next day.

If they had shit themselves and started beating off? Damn, I don’t know what I would have done.

• Gator says:

“I don’t know what I would have done.”

Shot them. Shit in or jerk off in my house, you get shot. Plus, he had broken in. Three strikes….

7. Bubba says:

Usually I don’t think of taking Herman to the circus when on the wrong end of some cold steel….but to each their own.

8. RDB says:

So when the cops got there, was he coming or going?

9. grayjohn says:

Say Boy 100% Too sad and sorry for words.

10. Jimmy the Saint says:

Steven Spielberg has really let himself go.

11. John Deaux says:

Princess, the German Shepherd we had in Mobile caught some fucker snooping around the tool shed one evening when I let her out to go potty before bed. The shed was about 200 feet from the house and when I opened the back door she hauled ass to the shed raising hell. I grabbed the Mossberg and went to see what was happening, she had this guy, about mid 20s, backed into the corner hollaring for help. That idiot had pissed all over himself, the cop that showed up to take him away was not happy about having the pisser in his back seat, lol.
    His booking photo was in the paper a couple days later,.

• warhorse says:

most police will actually charge the guy for the cost of cleaning the cruiser. if it wasn’t your fault usually they waive it.

I know a guy who was cut pretty bad during a mugging. the ambulance was 30 minutes away and the hospital was only 5 by cruiser. so one cop sat in the back and kept pressure on the wound while another cop drove. the backseat looked like someone slaughtered a deer. but he made it. afterwards he offered to buy both of them new uniforms (that much blood wasn’t coming out) and pay to clean out the car. they told him no.

12. J- says:

I’d of shot him the second his dick came out.

13. Jerry says: