Oughta work

This entry was posted in Liberals, Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Oughta work

1. Gator says:

Thats certainly a noble sentiment, if a foolish one. If they kill you, whats to stop them from killing your family afterwards, since they are, at best, witnesses to the crime? While I’m certainly willing to die defending those I love, I’d much rather shoot the person threatening them. Then I can LIVE with a clean conscience.

• A Freeman says:

And your neighbor next. No. It is not Noble to kick the can down the road for your sensibility. Forgive this person for the harm they intend, love them to death.

2. lineman says:

Noble my ass there is nothing noble about leaving your loved ones to the wolves…It’s the most cowardly thing you could do…You are honor bound to defend your loved ones, your kin, and your tribe…

3. Bildo says:

Then God have mercy on their soul.

4. Claypidgeon says:

I can think of a whole host of things i would do, and that aint one of them.

5. rick says:

Andrew Fallows is a narcissistic idiot. Obviously he doesn’t care that his wife would die knowing she married a weakling who only makes the barest attempt at protecting his family.

6. Grandpa says:

Cowardice. And idiocy. He does not love his “loved ones”. The correct answer is “don’t call off your dogs, and shoot the threat in the face”.
    Twice.

7. fjord says:

And this is why some young males are drawn to islam.
    Not trying to excuse it, but with no male guidance they will seek an alpha to follow.
    Sad that a satanist death cult has that draw.

8. majmike says:

My life is a gift from God and, therefore, worth protecting. In my view, if the home invader gets between me and a .45JHP. He’ll die and my conscience will be clear.

9. Bill Chunko says:

He will die a failure. And dying, he will know that his family is next and that he failed. I’m not sure how he figures that will give him a clean conscience.

10. Steve in ky says:

Look your wife and children in the eye and say I will not fight to protect you. Coward.

I am proud to hear the satisfaction and pride in my daughters voice when just driving down the road she says “Daddy if someone tries to hurt me you would kill them.” In the sweetest voice. Women and children need to know to the core of thier being that the men that love will perform horrible violence to protect them.

11. =TW= says:

Wrong answer. He might change (his) mind when shit gets serious.
    By then it will be too late.

12. Mike says:

I’d imagine he’ll be wearing his pink pussy hat during the encounter. Can’t imagine being such a coward that I’d leave my family to the tender mercies of an armed intruder.

13. urbaner says:

The attacker may “trigger” me into a violent barely controllable rage!
    How dare he trigger me !
    Liberals,…….Jeebus.
    I would regain my composure once the invader was subdued and no longer a threat.
    LMAO !

14. Al says:

Fight like the children’s lives depends on it! Fuck ya if it comes to it I would beat em to death with a switch or cut um up with a butter knife but fortunately for me I can still own a gun and dispatch Vernon quickly and at at least arms reach so as not to break a sweat over a pos!

15. Roger says:

After the comma in the response it should read: Kill them if they don’t stop, then live with a clean conscience.

16. brighteyes says:

Reminds me of the book, Time Machine. The horn blows, the doors open and people walk like lambs placidly into the mountain. Then begins the ultimate slaughter and butchering of their harvested bodies. Same, same as the moron being meek and letting his family be slaughtered and more. This also reminds me of the story a few days ago of the guy that ran for help while his bride was being raped and murdered. What a piece of garbage.

17. Frank says:

“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.” – George S. Patton

A home invasion is paramount to an act of war, so the same rule applies.

18. ignore amos says:

Self delusions aside, when reality strikes, he’ll likely cower, run, and hide.

19. paulb says:

Wow. that is just stupid right there. The only good thing is the entire group gets wiped off the planet and leaves the evil doer for the rest of us to deal with. Seems a darwin award might be in order.

20. RobinKaty says:

Paraphrased : you don’t win by dying for your beliefs you win by making the other guy die for his… – Stolen Proudly (if loosely) from George Scott Patton.

21. Ray says:

Advance to target with the 870 loaded with OO buck. I prefer muzzle contact range. Shoot rack shoot. Call the meat wagon to collect the shit off my floor. Sleep the sleep of the just knowing my child is safe. And assholes like him really think they can FORCE us to disarm and become just like them? Dude is trippin’.

22. Wayne says:

I agree with his answer – for him! No one that stupid should be allowed to possess firearms (or procreate).

23. NewVegasBadger says:

There are times when a real man (which Andrew Fallows is not) will “cry havoc, let slip the dogs of war”.

24. idaho bob says:

That’s one way to thin out the gene pool! That all mentally ill, libtards, were of the same mind.

Heh.

Bob

25. sa says:

I’d shoot her and then blame it on the dead intruder in my living room