Please hit Detroit, please hit Detroit…..

An out-of-control Chinese space station with ‘highly toxic’ chemicals onboard that is currently hurtling toward earth may crash into lower Michigan, it has been revealed.

It is believed China’s first prototype station, Tiangong-1, will come crashing back to the planet around April 3, experts say.

US research organization Aerospace Corporation revealed that parts of southern Lower Michigan are among the regions that have the highest probability of being hit by falling debris, according to

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Please hit Detroit, please hit Detroit…..

1. Mountain Rat says:

If it hits Detroit it could do millions of dollars of improvements.

2. Trib says:

I was hoping for SF, Chicago or NYc but Detroit would work.

3. Scurvy says:

Would they even be able to tell if the debris was from the “indigenous people” or Skylab falling?

Just miss the farmland.

4. Phssthpok says:

You know…Chicago’s not that far away from ‘southern Michigan’. Would make a nice consolation prize

5. Bozeman Skibum says:

And we will all the thank the Chi-coms for wiping out Detroit.

6. Al says:

That would be an improvement not sanctioned by the local or state governing body! Before that can be allowed the environmental impact studies must be completed as well as complying with all zoneing and building codes, permits must be sot paid for inspections completed….. No no no no this can not happen for at least 10 years assuming no court injunctions or other complications. Then of course the revaluation of property tax’s . property owners will of course be financially obligated to clean up the mess to OSHA and epa standards. Bohica!

7. Brian says:

Currently this is a chicken little story. Sometime between Mar 24 and April 3 and between Latitudes 43 degrees N and S means they are clueless. Agencies are probably clamoring for more funding. That being said I’ll hope for SF or Sacramento.

8. snuffy says:

Chappaqua, anyone? SF would be nice, and although it’s not close, Brussels too. Oh my list is long.

• MT says:

Maybe the thing will bounce and we can get a two-fer or three-fer. Keep your hopes up, snuffy.

9. kennymac says:

Looks like me and my family are going to have to take one for the team eh? It’s a small price to pay for the improvement. Hopefully the Great Lakes will fill in the crater left by the crash and the survivors will have a new recreation area. If the new lake could be named after us for our selfless sacrifice it will all have been worth it.

10. Tim D says:

I would think Sacramento would be a better impact zone.

11. Nemo says:

Impact in Washington DC would be my wish.

12. NewVegasBadger says:

Would shed tears of joy, if it hit Hollywood.

13. AlphaDelta says: