Russian SF Live Fire Drills

-Wyreconmarine

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Russian SF Live Fire Drills

1. Critter says:

The Bolshoi Gun Ballet .

2. Heltau says:

When they train for war, they do NOT mess around.

3. rd says:

WTF? Did they actually knee cap the guy in the white shirt @ :55 seconds? It looks like he put one-two in the chest/vest, and the third in the thigh?

4. Rick says:

I can see some Rambo types trying to do this, and getting someone killed.

5. Odgreen says:

“Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimum food or water, in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon. He doesn’t worry about what workout to do—his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him. The True Believer doesn’t care ‘how hard it is’; he knows he either wins or he dies. He doesn’t go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the ‘Cause.’ Now, who wants to quit?”

Being a tired old farmer, I fear these guys in the video are the ones being referenced in the above quote!

6. bogsidebunny says:

If David Hogg ever gets into a college I bet these dudes could be “convinced for a price” to do their live fire routine in one of his classes. #fundDavid’sRussianexperience

Oh, we just got our 1st 5 figure donate from Laura Ingram.

7. Steve in ky says:

Them boys ain’t no joke. They fully intend to win.

8. Trib says:

Bad ass. Just seeing the video would cause the enemy to surrender or run to their safe house.

9. loaded4bear says:

Golf clap ………….

I’ve been through plenty of live fire exercises, but ours had a lot more controls.

10. warhorse says:

the british SAS does live fire exercises where they will randomly switch out one of the “no shoot” dummies with a member of the royal family. including the queen.

• Judy says:

I read the other day Markle got to experience the SAS rescue after-a-kidnapping drill; wonder if she re-considered marrying Harry.

11. pigpen51 says:

I don’t scare easily, but I do scare. This would scare me, probably would wet my pants, if not do other things to my pants. These guys are either very serious in their training or very foolish. Maybe a little of both.

12. RonM says:

Okay, but does it make them better than our spec ops? I’m guessing not. But what do I really know about it? I’m guessing not much; I was a clerk typist when I was in the Army! I’m just asking. In all sincerity. Yes, this scares the crap outta me.

13. snuffy says:

No offense to the serious guys, but the REMF have dropped the CET requirement for the USMC OCS and the hand grenade competency requirement and land nav. for the US Army. Sad