So now Hogg wasn’t there?

From Ace of Spades HQ: The video jumps (4:20 mark) to Hogg saying, “On the day of the shooting I got my camera and got on my bike and rode 3 miles from my house as fast as I could to the school…”.

-Roger.45

This entry was posted in Gun Control, Videos, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to So now Hogg wasn’t there?

1. Veeshir says:

Be funny if he wasn’t even enrolled in that class.

2. Unclezip says:

None of those “survivors” being paraded around by the commies were even in the building.

3. riverrider says:

I still say he’s not a student, but graduated the year before in kali. the video attesting to that fact has been pulled. but even so that makes at least two lies, “the video from the closet during the shooting ,that didn’t occur until 5 hours later” and the “I was there” claim. does anybody say they know him as a fellow student? nope, never, just yelling Nazi! how dare you doubt him.

4. bogsidebunny says:

Funny the local affiliate of ABC here in Western North Carolina dropped the entire “Saturday protest” as of Monday and Assholeville was one of the bigger Liberal Temper tantrum sites. But they’ll drag on the Trump banged Stormy saga for weeks.

5. Carl "Bear" Bussjaeger says:

HERE the story changes. He claims that it was later, around 6 PM, that he went back to the school to get interviews. But that’s inconsistent with this video, where he rode “as fast as I could” because “this can’t be another mass shooting.”

6. Peaowed says:

Sounds like the little piggy went ‘wee wee all the way from home.’

7. John Deaux says:

This whole student movement is fake, dnc, bloomberg, soros and others funded liberal political activism.
    I would not be surprised if none of these ” students ” were anywhere close to that school before the cameras arrived

8. RebPirate says:

It could be because 21 year olds (and over) aren’t allowed to enrolled in high school!

9. Gryphon says:

More bolshevik Lies. Millions were spent on those Artificial ‘protest rallies’ by the (((Usual Suspects)))

10. Gator says:

I too think this entire movement is astro turf bullshit from the usual suspects on the left, but this was known from when this turd first popped up on the news. From what I heard originally, he was home from school after the incident, and went back up there on his bike with a camera. I saw this on TV right after it happened. I remember that because I said to my wife “what the fuck kind of parents would let their kid ride his bike back up to the circus with a camera to try to get on TV the same day as the shooting, if that happened where one of our kids went to school, they wouldn’t be leaving my sight, much less going back up there” or words to that effect. This isn’t new. If people want to (correctly) discredit this bogus “student movement” then do so by pointing out where they are getting the money, and who their handlers are.