Straight up White Trash, God bless ‘im

This entry was posted in Tattoos, White Trash. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Straight up White Trash, God bless ‘im

1. Trib says:

I think my wife’s sister might want one. She goes every day and walks around shopping but never buying for 3 hours a day. No its not for exercise its because she is a moron.

2. ohyeah -- luis says:

And what’s wrong with Walmart?????

3. John h. says:

Theyre corporate bullies and bastards to their employees!! Other than that and supporting china export monoply, nuthin really. Lol!!
    Wonder if he gets a 10% disc if he flashes the tat at the register??
    John h.

4. Al says:

What’s wrong with Walmart? Where do I start? The help for the most part are dumb as a pile of shit, the products are factory seconds or just plain Chinese junk! And this horse shit of must show drivers license to buy a box of ammo is beyond stupid! What about the poor guy that don’t drive? Hell I can vote and not show ID but as a 60 year old fart I must show papers to buy a box of 22s are you fucking kidding me? Don’t even get me started about the way they come into a community and systematically wipe out every mom and pop shop in town! Nope not going back fuck em!

• Nemo says:

I had the same experience buying .22’s recently. Even though most people think, by looking at me, that I’m younger than I am, it’s been quite a while since I was 21. I asked the lady ringing up the sale “what, don’t I look like I’m over 21”? She responded with “the local police chief requires that we check ID for all ammo purchases”.

• John Deaux says:

I don’t give info when I’m purchasing anything except if I’m doing a background check for a handgun.
        No id checks, no phone numbers and no zip codes. I normally pay cash so no looking at my license to see if the name matches.
        If it’s an issue I leave it at the register and walk away. Fuck em

5. Allen says:

I’m surprised it’s spelled correctly.

6. ohwell --- luis says:

Jeez, the question was rhetorical.