The Coming Controversy Over Admitting White Refugees from South Africa

The news that South Africa is moving decisively in the disastrous direction of Zimbabwe – confiscating the land of white farmers, which is by definition ethnic cleansing and almost certainly will involve mass murder (as it did in Zimbabwe) – has already sparked a petition to allow the resulting refugees into the United States:

This entry was posted in News, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to The Coming Controversy Over Admitting White Refugees from South Africa

1. Normally I have scant sympathy for any people that want in here after screwing up their own country, but frankly the US joined in with Europe in creating the current and bloody future of South Africa. Just like Rhodesia.

• POd American says:

“Can they at least rescind that Nobel Peace Prize they gave the bloody murdering Marxist, Mandella?”

You make another comment like that you’ll being wearing a tire around your neck!

2. Unclezip says:

A friend’s family immigrated out of South Africa a couple of decades ago. He says it’s probably safer in Baltimore or Chicago for a pearly white Afrikaner like him, than it was anywhere in that hellhole. I write “immigrated” – they actually escaped by the skin of their teeth.

3. Winston Smith says:

Back in my college 70s I dated a girl from South Africa. She was moderately liberal and I got the impression that most white folks from SA were like her. I wonder if white folks there are finally seeing what liberalism brings.

• lineman says:

I wonder if white folks there are finally seeing what liberalism brings..

Your joking Right!!!

People only see what they want to see and most times even when they see they don’t have the courage or conviction to do anything about it… There is a reason why the stereotype exist that people are sheep just waiting to be sheared or eaten…Sad That…

4. Skipperdaddy says:

On the upside, when the Boers get cleaned out, the remaining population will be starvin marvins rickt tickey like. So theres that.

• wildbill says:

Yeah, and who do you think will be paying to feed that trash? The US tax payers. As long as Negroes exist on this planet whites are going to have pay to support them.

• Mac says:

very few liberals left in fact most immigrated the moment we got black majority rule

• lineman says:

Yea well I don’t think it will be much consolation to them because they will be in the belly of the buzzards or the nigs that killed them…

5. Trib says:

Bring them here to Texas. Place them on the inside Houston Austin and Dallas. To help cleanse the scum from those shitholes.

6. Just a Chemist says:

Did they disarm themselves first?
    On the other hand… I still say we need to close our borders to *anyone* who cannot contribute to our nation. If they want to immigrate, they better have a skill to bring here.

7. Mac says:

Thanks for posting, we are looking at a long dark future here in South Africa

Send me pertinent links when you can and I’ll continue to post about it.

• truthzzzz says:

Good luck. (Make your own)

You have the God given right to self defense. There also is the UN rule of some sort that entitles you to protect yourselves with a civilian militia. I believe that at least one group is doing that. Succeed at it. Please do not get angry. Just win your survival.
      There should have been an Afrikaner free state of some sort formed during the change.
      The twenty or more million non South Africans that poured in wanting some of what was in South Africa has not helped the situation.

8. Rich Whiteman says:

Chuck Schumer doesn’t want them. Too damn many of those white people here already, Chuck says.

• Jack Crabb says:

Fuck that turd, Schumer. Right up his liberal ass with a rusty chainsaw. I think it’s obvious to anyone paying attention that the gloves are coming off.

• crazyeighter says:

Schumer made the news yesterday, saying he wouldn’t vote for one of Trump’s judicial nominations, because the guy was white.

9. Joel says:

I was in South Africa a couple years ago and the undercurrent of dislike between the races was pretty insane. The people in the townships are some seriously angry and seriously tough people. This is going to get bloody.

10. Sanders says:

Give them military aid so they can carve out their own nation in the land of their fathers. We don’t need any more refugees.

11. =TW= says:

Well I’m no anthropologist.
    But I reckon if Africa is the source of humankind, then it was the more advanced, adaptable and energetic groups which set out from there to populate the world.
    The residue would include Bantus, Zulus, Ashantis, and various headhunters and cannibals.
    Their (presumed) descendants: Mugabe, Idi Amin, Winnie and Nelson Mandela among others.

Perhaps I am oversimplifying?

• crazyeighter says:

Sort of like what we say about the wagon trains moving west, “The cowards never started and the weaklings died along the way.”

• JeremyR says:

Regardless of where human kind started, It restarted in Turkey. The ones who moved south were the descendants of Ham. They were cursed from the gitgo.

12. =TW= says:

The USA can probably assimilate displaced whites from S Africans and Zimbabwe better than, say, Somalia or Libya.

(Nigerian “Princes”, my ass.)

13. =TW= says:

And, regarding demographic trends in general:
    If you thought the apes in “Planet of the Apes” were just monkeys, think again.

14. =TW= says:

Another perspective:

“Inside a gated compound in South Africa, one of rock’s most legendary drummers is still making enemies.”
    Beware of Mr. Baker.

I’ll shut up now.

15. Gator says:

At the last gun show I went to, one of the tables had an FAL, well used, that the seller had posted had been used in the Rhodesian civil war. I REALLY wanted to buy the thing, but it was 1700$. The guy seemed legit, but obviously could have been full of shit, but the thing just felt like it could tell some stories. I went back to the table two or three times, but talked myself out of buying it.

• John Deaux says:

Rhodesian FALs are somewhat distinctive, go to Vickers Tactical on YouTube and snoop around some to learn enough about them so you can be sure what you’re buying

• Sanders says:

There were some Rhodesian parts kits imported into the country. They were then built on USA made upper receivers. Plus, a lot of enthusiasts have built up South American kits into Rhodesian clones.

Someone representing an FAL as a pure Rhodesian import is more than likely full of crap. Not that a parts kit FAL can’t be just as good as a factory made one – but unless you know who the builder was and their skills, then it is a crapshoot.

I have an Imbel (made in Brazil under license from FN) parts kit sitting in my garage. To build it the way I want it, into a Para model, it will still cost me an additional $900.

16. Judy says:

Questions – Will they work? Will they assimilate into our culture? Any religious beliefs that are at odds with our Constitution? If they will make the effort to fit in, what’s the problem? After all, most of us in this country trace our ancestry to a different continent.

I’ve heard nothing but good about South Africans – the rural ones, anyways.

• Cricklewood says:

Yeah we’ve got heaps of em in NZ… Harded headed, Hard Working, Good to their word… Mostly Christian the odd one is a bit of a racist hankering for the old days but one the whole you couldnt hope for better refugees. If you’re lucky Trump will fill your UN quota with Saffas.