Austrian political activist Martin Sellner belongs to a group called Génération Identitaire, a national political group who advocate for national identity. Mr. Sellner’s girlfriend is an American author and ‘YouTuber’ named Brittany Pettibone. They were stopped from entering England by British authorities because they were going to interview a British nationalist called Tommy Robinson.

Being stopped from being allowed to interview Tommy Robinson, a person who has not committed any crime and is in all other aspects a free citizen, is bad enough; however, what is exponentially worse is that U.K. authorities forcibly separated Mr. Sellner and Ms. Pettibone and imprisoned them – while admitting their incarceration was entirely because they were going to speak to someone.
-WiscoDave, John Deaux

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Two Free Speech Activists Released After 72 Hour Detention By British Authorities for “Incorrect Thoughts”

1. SgtBob says:

An English Muslim friend of my daughter said she used to very much enjoy Christmas because of all the decorations by her Christian neighbors. When she last visited her former London neighborhood near Christmas, there were no decorations. For some reason, all the Christian had moved away.

2. Jack Russell says:

Much as I support Tommy Robinson, I do take issue with the quote – “….. Tommy Robinson, a person who has not committed any crime…. ” – that is patently untrue.
    Don’t believe everything you read in the press.

3. ken says:

several people have been ban from the once great Britain if they are anti islam. Robert Spencer for one

4. coming to the usa soon, and already in place on college campi.
    you pay for your college kids to be indoctrinated and bullied.
    son was forced to take the ‘feminist’ classes or no degree granted!
    came home with some of the damnedest questions!
    had been told consensual sex was really rapery.
    he was older than the average, having returned to college after a 2 year hiatus, but even though older and more experienced than the kids in the classes he still had to be de-indoctrinated.
    you know the kids in those classes must have been utterly swayed and come out of them brainwashed.

• crazyeighter says:

Looks like Thinkpol has been officially established in That Place Where Great Britain Used to Be.

Coming to America? No doubt. Which is why I’m nervous about my grandkids starting college in a few years.

• wes says:

My oldest son walked away from a five year aerospace engineering degree after the third years in part due to what you describe.

He is male, white, heterosexual, conservative valued, christian. He had five strikes against him out the gate.

Daily it was not about teaching, it was about indoctrination. They had mandatory diversity classes that were little more than grooming pens for fresh victims. Standards were lowered or removed all together for totally idiotic reasons like Trump becoming POTUS or because someone was ‘triggered’.

Students he helped would turn around and back stab him telling him he deserved that treatment because of his white privilege.

My youngest daughter walked away from a four year, full ride scholarship at the same “university” for basically the same reason. They spent two days during student orientation trying to convince her she was a lesbian and just didn’t know it yet.

I was informed during parent orientation that I was not to respond to her texts, emails or calls, the university had all the answers she needed. My only responsibility was to accept her new found, true gender identity when she came home. I’m afraid I “triggered” a few of them when I asked some questions and then told them what I thought. They breathed a collective sigh of relief when I walked out halfway through their program.

From what both of these kids had to say, along with their older sister’s comments leads me to believe all too many of the others drank the koolaid by the gallon.

Bunch of bullshit is what it is.

We have to start taking our youth back if there is to be any future for this country.

5. Winston Smith says:

Countries have a right to let in or not let in who they choose.

6. RWC says:

Lauren Southern has just been banned from the UK as well. For ‘racism.’

7. Kenny the Scot says:

The Satanic Surveillance System

Up here in space
    I’m looking down on you
    My lasers trace
    Everything you do
    You think you’ve private lives
    Think nothing of the kind
    There is no true escape
    I’m watching all the time
    I’m made of metal
    My circuits gleam
    I am perpetual
    I keep the country clean

8. Looks like 1984 came early this year.

9. Kenny the Scot says:

10. John says:

The U.K is a lost nation. This country literally let’s ISIS fighters and terrorists back in and then cuts them a welfare check. Some have gone on to launch terror attacks.

I’m disappointed in native British who men sat on their asses while their daughters were raped in Telford by scumbag Muslims and now this?