Ace Hardware is back to sponsoring Ingraham

Fox News’ Laura Ingraham and Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg recently got into a feud when Ingraham shared a story on her Twitter of Hogg not being accepted into several colleges despite his high GPA.

Hogg responded by organizing a boycott of her advertisers and was very successful as over 20, including Ace Hardware, pulled out of their partnerships with her program.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Ace Hardware is back to sponsoring Ingraham

1. Progressives don’t change their own washers or paint their own fences.

Someone woke up before they got ‘woke’.

2. pigpen51 says:

Still, good for ACE, for recognizing that they made a mistake, and fixing it. Nobody likes a fair weather friend.

3. Carl Smith says:

Personally, I wouldn’t have taken them back unless they had written a more definitive “asskissing” apology statement. Don’t pretend that it didn’t hurt you to leave. and don’t kowtow to the liberals by leaving and then come slipping back in because it’s financially responsible to be on her show. MHO.

4. noncom says:

Money talks and bullshit walks….

5. D S Craft says:

This is bullshit. Companies like ACE are trying to have it both ways and it stinks. They had incomplete information?? What the hell does that mean? She made a public statement and they said they were dropping her based on that statement. Now that they’ve scored their ‘virtue’ points they’re trying to slink back in once the spotlight is off and they think they can get away with it. ACE Hardware can kiss my ass.

6. Skipperdaddy says:

A lot of Ace hardwares are independently owned. The one in my town is at the Co-op and believe me, they would hang Hogg on sight. I would guess they arent exactly in favor of what the corporate office is doing and will still trade with them because they are good folks. Its like when you go to another country and they want to condemn you because you are from the US. Until you explain to them that you probably hate your goverment and thier actions worse than them. I knew guys in Brunei that pretended to be Canadian, lol

7. singlestack says:

The lefties are losing their shit over it too. HAHA.

8. Joe says:

Happy to hear it. Our only hardware store in town is ACE. I hated driving 20 down the road to get bolts.

9. Sanders says:

I bet the franchise owners raised holy hell. The small local hardware store is an endangered species as it is, due to the big box hardware stores like Home Depot and Lowe’s.

10. H1 says:

Guess who has more depth and enduring media operational reach.?…
    Camera Hogg was flavor of the day.