Cheap shot

This entry was posted in Videos, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Cheap shot

1. Andrew says:

Bitch catcher shoulda been thrown out of the game. Total scuzball move.

2. Ben C says:

Slide in with the cleats about knee high every single play and I bet that shit stops right quick.

3. Boba O'Really says:

She’d be getting a little “chin music” the next time she came up to bat….Something to the tune of high and inside.

4. kennymac says:

In hockey, shit like that gets taken care of in time.

5. rayvet says:

Hey look I played ball pretty hard in my high school days. A shot like that is tried by many, BUT that girl deserves a “knockout” punch by the apposing team if they walk by her, even when not on the field. It’s one of those pay backs are hell things that comes with growing up.

6. Winston Smith says:

Easy fix, next runner takes out her knee.

7. Kurt says:

Time to go Old School on her. Next time go in spikes waist high or shoulder lowered. She’s standing on the baseline and therefore free game.

8. Max Damage says:

Someone needs a good ass-kicking in the parking lot after the game.

9. RebPirate says:

I’m sure she learned it from the professional sports “role models”. Shit like this should have ZERO tolerance in kids’ sports play.

10. SgtBob says:

Video must be somehow altered because girls are all nice and stuff and don’t play that way, cheap shots and all that.

• Andrew says:

I know it was in jest, but…

Never ever fuck with fastpitch softball players, especially the chicks. They’ll kill you.

And if she plays field hockey, she’s fucking insane in a dangerous and criminal way.

Both ‘women’s sports’ are friggin deadly as all sin.

11. rick says:

That is nothing compared to our water polo games. And like what others have said here, there are ways of addressing it.