Coming from somebody that drinks Hamm’s…..

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Coming from somebody that drinks Hamm’s…..

1. Igor Jones says:

As I age, I no longer understand what is currently passing as English. Could someone younger & hipper (meaning everyone in the world) please ‘splain to me WTF that all means?

Thanks!

Robbie

2. Steve says:

Her first sentence is what would keep me from interacting with her…..getting sick and tired of the societal norms being dragged to the gutter. Let me state this; POLITE SOCIETY DOES NOT USE GEORGE CARLINS 7 NASTY WORDS…..phew…..breath……thank you…..you may return to the regularly scheduled program……

• Rob says:

My guess would be the first letter was a typo, “Suck it up” makes so much more sense

• warhorse says:

well fuck me I didn’t think this counted as polite society. shit I’m a sailor that’s just we fucking talk. sometimes I slip into “sailor mode” and every other word is fuck, ass, shit, cock….you get the idea….

3. Unclezip says:

Trench coat? I’m okay with that.

Call me Flash.

4. ken says:

“from the land of sky blue waters”. as a kid I like the Hamm’s bear.

5. Frank says:

If you asked her about the bear in the land of sky blue water, would you get a blank look in return?

6. WoodBurner says:

Strait Up As You Can Be.

God Love’r.

And she drinks Hamm’s!

• Chet says:

Well, she’s walking around with a Hamm’s in her hand. Sad to say but Hamms has more taste than almost all the cheap beers. Couple years ago it was normal for me to drink Hamms tall-boys and I usually went through a gallon of the stuff everyday. There’s not enough alcohol in the beers these days to worry about. But I did have to cut back, gout was beginning to get me.

7. Sarthurk says:

…soon to be found dead in a ditch somewhere.
    sad

8. ZombieDawg says:

A prime example of why a woman needs to be down to Earth ,switched on and not a total errr…twit…like this girl. Pretty yes but not desirable for real world dwellers.

9. Larry says:

If I’d had no standards when I was young, she’s certainly cute enough for a night. Maybe a whole weekend. But otherwise, no, she’s got a “come to Jesus” meeting coming before she’s worth dating, and it’s likely the meeting will be in person. Sadly for her and her family.