Damn, I pity her husband…

Flashing her commissioner’s gold badge and boasting of her influence during a routine traffic stop involving her daughter, Caren Z. Turner demanded to know why police had pulled the car over and why it was being impounded.

Then she launched into a tirade at the two officers.

All of it was captured on camera.

Tenafly Police released a video Tuesday revealing just why Turner abruptly resigned last week as a commissioner of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
MORE/VIDEO
-RW

*****

I gotta tell you, that cop has a lot more patience than I do. He didn’t even call her a fat mouthed, self entitled, privileged bitch.

This entry was posted in Liberals, Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Damn, I pity her husband…

1. anonymous says:

A GOOD use of dash cam for sure. I’m surprised it didn’t occur to ‘Da Commish’ standing in front of a police vehicle might have that ability.

No telling how many times she pulled this before – I’m glad she was caught.

2. Fubar57 says:

You left out self-important and egotistical.

3. rayvet says:

The reasons for getting pulled over were ridiculous (but lawful) to begin with. Thanks to “Democrat activist” like that woman, those laws are in place. It sucks to be a lefty and have your ridiculous rules and regulations come back to bite you in the ass doesn’t it. Good things those kids had mommy to come defend them huh? In the future, I wouldn’t be calling mom to come get me out of anything.

4. Bobo the Hobo says:

She obviously forgot cops have dash cameras; they let her roll while they filmed.

5. Chilin' says:

The haughty, string pulling, walking nightmare also worked for Clinton. Two takeaways for me. 1. The apple in this case didn’t fall far from the tree (worked for Clinton). 2. When you do have ‘pull’ you should pick your fights more carefully

• crazyeighter says:

2. When you do have ‘pull’ you should pick your fights more carefully.

And such little details as who is and isn’t in charge anymore.

6. Roger says:

The bitch has resigned from her high and glorious position. Shortly there will be a book and a book tour explaining just how its someone else’s fault and how she was maligned by the fascist cops.

7. John Deaux says:

Self absorbed expect to be entitled Klinton supporting bitch

8. Kris says:

“Turner, 60, a Democratic lobbyist who served as the ethics chair of the powerful bi-state agency, ”

Ethics. Heh.

9. oscar2marine says:

Imagine living with that bitch ?

10. Trib says:

If she has a husband that is his fault.