Do you still think Trump gives a shit about your 2A Rights?

“Democrats praise Trump nominee for 9th Circuit,” The Washington Times reported Wednesday. “Republicans raise critical questions on his gun rights, Citizens United views.”

“Republicans brought the tough questions for Mark Jeremy Bennett over his defense of gun control laws and free speech rights,” the report elaborates. “Mr. Bennett, a former Hawaii attorney general now nominated to the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, had backed a limited interpretation of Second Amendment rights that was overturned by the Supreme Court.”

Just being a highly-placed Hawaiian political nominee ought to raise red flags. The state is a “leader” in citizen disarmament. If they ever do have another real catastrophe there, most citizens are going to find out how badly those who have been defrauding them of their birthrights have screwed them.

This entry was posted in Gun Control, Politics, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Do you still think Trump gives a shit about your 2A Rights?

1. warhorse says:

he probably gives a shit more than hillary would have. I know, it’s not saying much, but sometimes we have to take what we can get.

we all know romney and mccain would have taken a big old steaming dump on the 2nd amendment worse than obama did, because they would have had the backing of the NRA to do it.

2. Skipperdaddy says:

Mother fucker couldnt drain a bathtub, let alone a swamp. He is a Goldman Sach of Shit. Fast tracking our ass to the bottom. Dont be fooled by the rhetoric.

3. pigpen51 says:

I think that perhaps Trump figures that the 9th circuit court doesn’t matter, since they are almost always overturned anyway. So go ahead and toss the left an olive branch. You can bet that when the SCOTUS opens up again, we will see the most conservative justice nominated in 3 generations. The Democrats already primed the pump by fucking up and making the Republicans go to the nuclear option for Gorsuch, a nominee who was going to be seated no matter what. And still the Dems force the Republicans made the Republicans go to just a simple majority vote to confirm a justice, instead of the traditional 60 votes, which now makes it easier for the next nominee to get seated, and so they can nominate someone who is even further to the right of Gorsuch, who is actually not that far right, but a centrist.

That has got to be one of the lamest and far reaching excuses I’ve ever heard.
      Get real, man.

• leonard cook says:

Not to jump on the bandwagon but I’d have to agree. The excuses for Trump are wearing kind of thin. The only thing I can say is that he is better than cankles.

Jump right on, there’s plenty of room on this bandwagon.
          At this point, I think he’s just trying to get re-elected. He knows he lost a shitload of votes (mine included) over the bump stock deal so he’s got to win some of the Left over to his side.