Does this include illegals on Fisherman’s Wharf?

California already has the toughest gun control laws in the country. San Francisco adds to that unconstitutionality with its own slate of 2nd Amendment restrictions. SF is also awash in human waste, dirty needles, and crime, but the geniuses running the joint think what the city really needs is even more pointless gun control laws. A new law that is expected to pass would ban legal concealed weapons permit holders from carrying a gun within 500 feet of other people.

San Francisco law already bans people with concealed weapons permits from carrying in most public spaces, but they are still allowed to do so on public streets. The city has come up with a law that would ban the legal concealed carry of a gun near a parade or protest, which is already ridiculous, but they are amending the law to make sure nobody can have a gun in the vicinity of any sort of gathering of people. The San Francisco Bay Area is one of the most populous places in the country so chances are, there will be people gathering everywhere at all times.

This entry was posted in California, Gun Control, Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Does this include illegals on Fisherman’s Wharf?

1. Tn Ed says:

I moved here at the end of 99 from nY. if you are like me you glad you moved to TN. And for the idiots who think people from NY are all liberals and think CW2 will be North/South, think again.

2. bogsidebunny says:

Welcome to the future of fuckin’ America controlled by whining 15 year old High School brats, faggots, trannies and Socialist scumbags . I’m 15 years younger than the late Barbara Bush and I sincerely hope I don’t have the same longevity genes as her.

3. Jack says:

This time will be different, this time there’ll be a drop in violent crime, yeah sure ya betcha!

4. Matt says:

Next up: New York stop’n’frisk. With NO pushback.

Except the shootings.

Mark my words.

QHM

5. Nemo says:

I’m sure that the criminals and illegals(redundant, I know) will be the first to comply that new law.

6. GI-had Joe says:

In his poem “Solution,” Bertolt Brecht ends by saying “Would it not be easier, In that case for the government, To dissolve the people, and elect another.” We are being systematically eliminated from our country and separated from our rights, all with hardly a whimper.

7. Sanders says:

So, the concealed weapon carrier will have to walk down the sidewalk shouting, “Unclean! Unclean! Unclean!” so people can get out of their way?

8. Wayne Wilson says:

Always carried my 45 when I delivered in Frisco.Fuck them.

9. Skip says:

I’ll be there in a couple weeks, with my .45, with hollowpoints. Fuck ’em.

10. Bob M says:

A handful of people on the city council – perhaps along with the mayor – generate yet another piece of illegal paper with a new “law” inked on it and then inform everyone if they don’t obey their new edict it’s jail time, fines, etc.

Who the hell are these people? And why should anyone pay any attention to them? They are – without doubt – outlaws, violating the rights of every citizen around. They, and the hired thugs that protect them, should be tarred, feathered and ridden out of town on a rail.

The day may come when the thousands of law-abiding citizens of San Francisco will decide enough is enough, that if a handful of lunatics can make their lives miserable, they can definitely return the favor.

If that doesn’t happen, build a giant wall just south of the city, knock down both the Golden Gate and the bay bridge, and wait for the next big one to dump them all into the ocean.

The movie “Escape From New York? comes to mind.

Wall ’em off and walk away.

• crazyeighter says:

The problem is that the average San Franciscanite approves of this shit; because it only affects out-of-towners and the occasional goblin the cops inadvertently catch packing.

11. bob says:

if they don’t have to recognize another state’s second amendment laws ,which is actually in the Constitution, why does another state have to recognize their faggot marriage laws , which is nowhere in the Constitution.

12. Antibubba says:

Even the 9th Circuit will overturn this one.