Dumbasses…

The liberal media darlings know as the “Parkland Students” think they’ve found some hypocrisy because VP Mike Pence’s appearance at the NRA national convention will be a gun-free zone. That’s not actually true and much of the confusion comes from these anti-gun teenagers’ inability to process simple information. Trust me, when the Vice President of the United States makes a public appearance, there are plenty of people with guns protecting him. Maybe these “enlightened” gun control activists have heard of the Secret Service?

This entry was posted in Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Dumbasses…

1. CaptainWet says:

Just shows how really smart they are!!!

2. Guairdean says:

Yet the hoplophobes see no hypocrisy when anti-gun senators from anti-gun states have carry permits and armed guards. I guess it’s just more examples of cognitive dissonance.

3. anonymous says:

Hypocrisy because the NRA is temporarily banning guns because of VP visit ? That temporary snowflake. They are just attempting to give the Secret Service a break watching out for possible mayhem.

Hypocrisy are politicians and movie stars promoting gun free and confiscatory practices while they have armed body guards, armored limos, heavily gated residences and security details protecting themselves. Thats hypocrisy in my book.

4. crazyeighter says:

I seem to remember during a previous administration, graduation Naval Academy Midshipmen were prohibited from wearing swords, forks were taken up at a dinner attended by the President before he spoke, and soldiers passing in review for the inauguration had the bolts removed from their rifles.

These assholes act like this has never happened before.

5. fjord says:

Globalists mouthpieces for weapon confiscation dont deserve the media attention given to them.

6. B says:

Yeah, But I think that allowing Pence to come, knowing it makes for everyone else to have to disarm, is wrong.

They allow carry at every other venue, for every other person.

If the SS wants to disarm everyone, then Pence can speak via video.

Or stay the fuck home.

• Matt says:

I agree. I have no crown, neither does he. I cannot carry at work, (Federal Park, aka MY FUCKING PARK) and a weak willed employer. He should be under the same exposure as a common citizen, in that environment.

In MY country, we are equals.

Where the hell does he think he lives?

Same goes for all who have privileges that I PAY for, and (their) LAWS that excuse their profiteering.

I am SO tired of this F’ing BS.

QHM