Fuck that bitch

The major reason why Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 presidential election is because people simply did not like her. They did not like her because she’s a liar, a schemer, and most of all a fake. To show how hilariously out of touch with reality she was and still is, she apparently thought dropping F-bombs made her more authentic. So it wasn’t her shameless pandering, constant flip-flopping, and selective memory that made her inauthentic, it was because she didn’t use enough foul language? Yeah, that sounds about right.

This entry was posted in Liberals, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Fuck that bitch

1. Critter says:

I recall that when she was in college with Bill she referred to herself as a “misanthrope” and that she once told Bill the nobody would ever vote for her for anything. Why someone like that would get into politics in the first place is beyond me, much less run for President twice, or that the Dems would think it was a good idea….

2. HP says:

Hillary Clinton is the Tonya Harding of politics.

• Andrew says:

Hey, at least Tonya makes fun of herself, and seems like a fun lady to hang around with.

She acknowledges that she’s trailer trash. Hillary, not so much.

3. anonymous says:

Damn straight, her condescending manner irritated the crap out of me. So glad to see her shut out of the White House. Election night 2016, both my wife and I stayed up past 2 a.m. and even with 4 hours of sleep the next day, we were pumped. Hell yeah – Buh bye Hillary.

4. leonard cook says:

she is also corrupt, greedy, deceitful and judging from the kill list a murderess.

5. fjord says:

More like Countess Bathory.

6. David Lawson says:

The Lord saved this Nation from that Plague!