FUCK YOU, WILLIE!!!

A federal judge dismissed a lawsuit on Friday that challenged Massachusetts’ ban on assault weapons, delivering a significant victory for Attorney General Maura Healey, who had tightened enforcement of the state’s laws against such weapons after the 2016 Pulse nightclub shooting in Florida.

In his ruling, US District Judge William Young wrote the state’s two-decade-old ban on assault weapons and large-capacity magazines do not violate the right to bear arms under the Second Amendment.
-Nemo

This entry was posted in Gun Control, Liberals, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to FUCK YOU, WILLIE!!!

1. Mike_C says:

As WeaponsMan was wont to say, “Heil Healey!”

2. Rick F says:

A time will come when “we” Citizens will have to decide where that line is..I’m not a history buff and at my age what I don’t know doesn’t stick “so to speak” But I’m sorry to say, I do See the line getting closer and the shame of it all is the ones that are pushing us down this path don’t see the outcome..’I’m not a history buff, but i do see where this road has been traveled before”

• Steve says:

I understand what you’re saying, but I do take exception with your assertion of “Those who are pushing us down this path don’t see the outcome.” In my travels I eat out a lot and usually alone, as a result I do a great deal of listening to those around me. Most of the people hankering for not only the imprisonment, but the wholesale slaughter of those of us deemed “deplorable” are quite comfortable with the idea that if pushed far enough, shots will be fired and blood will be spilled. The common theme I find with these people is that they ALL believe THEY will never be touched by the backlash that will inevitably follow.

3. California southpaw says:

Hey, just for grins check out Albert Dryden. There’s some real spirits left, even in UK, even if they fucked him over he took one with him.

4. CW Buff says:

While not a Francophile, there are at least a couple of things the French got right that we can learn from and that should give TPTB some pause for thought.

The first is the French Resistance during WW2. Every patriot should be a student.

The second is the French Revolution. When things got to the point of being unbearable, the ruling class was eliminated so they wouldn’t be a problem after things got sorted out…

CW Buff out…..

• warhorse says:

the french resistance was in place 10 years prior to WW2. they were communists, funded by the russians, who were slowly gaining influence and manpower to eventually take the country.

they didn’t start killing germans until stalin gave them the order, which was after operation Barbarossa in 1941, almost a full year after the fall of france.

• bogsidebunny says:

The French “resistance” during WW-II was mainly a Communist oriented group fighting the Nazis same as the Italian partisans of the same era. Both fought to oust the Nazis and further the Communist cause.

• =Tedison Wrangler= says:

I just re-read “For Whom the Bell Tolls”.
      Regardless of its literary merits, (confused narrative, overwritten interior monologues), and distortions which may have crept in, there is some value in comparing the conflict to events in WWII.
      Due to the many parties involved, the competing interests and alliances of convenience, it is difficult to sort them out.
      With Russian support the Republicans (independent cells roughly analogous to the French Resistance) and International Brigades were arrayed against “fascists”: Nationalists, Carlists, Loyalists etc, supported by Germany and Italy.
      Certainly there were various elements of Socialists, Communists and Anarchists allied with the Republicans. After their defeat, regardless affiliation, they were suppressed as Communists.
      Likewise, veterans of the International Brigades were generally regarded as “Reds” upon returning home.
      Faulkner’s character Linda Snopes Kohl in “The Mansion” provides an example of the reaction to these people.

I once regarded the political spectrum as a line- Nazis on the far left, Fascists on the far right. I see it now as a circle, the ends meet, connected by Totalitarianism.