Gotta have the proper tools for the job

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Gotta have the proper tools for the job

1. olds-mo-williams says:

ah, wheres the phillips?

2. Murkan Mike says:

Definately a German picture. The reason I know this… several reasons.
    1 – The cheap ass wrenchhes didn’t originate in China like the shit you americans buy, they originated in India, and are sold by the cheap discount store Aldi.
    2- The number 1, has a beginning tail that makes it look like an arrowhead to you Americans, only the germans do this.
    3 – there is no 11mm wrench, which would never appear in a German machine.
    4 – the decimal point after the 0,33 wrench is a comma, not a period, and in Germany, this is normal.
    5 – in Germany the opener for a beer bottle is commonly called the 0,33 wrench, which is like how you Americans call it a ” Church Key”.
    6 – And lastly, but not leastly, in America, your beer comes in either a metallic tasting can, or a twist off top bottle, thereby rendering the all important 0,33 wrench unnecessary.

3. MikeS says:

My second favorite church key is a US-made Klein Tools model, with the same grip as their screwdrivers.

4. mark says:

And how exactly does Fritz propose to use the bottle opener that is screwed tightly to the board?

5. corey mason says:

The craft beers here in the States have required me to buy a few of those opener things. The stouts and porters made right here in my home State, make German beer taste like piss.

I very seldom (maybe every couple months) drink beer any more, but when I do it’s usually a good Mexican beer like Modelo, and they require a bottle opener.

6. Smiley says:

The true “church key” that I remember has a pointed end for puncturing the can as well as a hooked end for prying off the cap… https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churchkey

Play nice.