Hey, fuck those guys

He let them get waaay too close. Everybody I’ve ever had walk up on me when I was fishing stopped 10-15 feet away. I’d be real suspicious if anybody got closer than that.

This entry was posted in Fishing, Guns, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Hey, fuck those guys

1. anonymous says:

Damn straight, he was lucky he didn’t get rolled there and then.

2. John Deaux says:

Yep. Way too close, times like this is when a good dog comes in.

3. Twanger says:

Fake as Hell! Why people make and try to pass off this shit. Ask, Who and why was that being taped

4. Chuck Darney says:

Who was making the video? Was this staged?

5. Trib says:

Was this staged? Good commercial for Why Carrying is good.. Except they cam to close for my comfort.

6. Anonymous says:

If this was staged for a commercial, the two “visitors” would not have been black, for the same reason you never see black burglars in burglar alarm commercials.

7. the hard truth says:

people selfie themselves all the time.

The guy was videoing himself fishing incase he caught one. Nothing too unusual about that these days it seems. (the whole selfie thing is weird to me in general though)

Indeed, too close.

• bart simpsonson says:

I thought staged as well, but here are a couple observations. No holster? or belt? He fumbles with the piece when he does pull it, holding both it and the pole at once. Drop the pole, ‘hole. It ain’t important if you think you have trouble with these hoodrats. Also he did not appear to recognize the possibilities as they walked up nor did he back away to give himself some space to react. It is REAL STOOPID to just stick your weapon down your pants, especially with elastic waist and no belt. I would be worried about it falling out and discharging in spite of the safety devices it possesses at the least opportune moment. But that’s just me.