I wouldn’t fuck with her

This entry was posted in Dogs. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to I wouldn’t fuck with her

1. AlphaDelta says:

I wouldn’t fuck with the child either, but not because of the two dummies flanking.

2. Jeremy says:

Looks like my girls with my pit mixes. They won’t let a stranger get close.

3. Richard W says:

“Oh you want me to help you find your lost puppy?”

4. brighteyes says:

Knew a guy up in the Holler down in Standardsville. He had best paint for Vets for years. Friend had a 69 shot. You would pull into the garage and always two Doberman and his kids out playing. Most the time one of the Doberman would have a chicken riding on it’s back eating ticks. Gentle as lambs but I sure pity the person that messed with those kids or the chickens for that matter.

5. California southpaw says:

The one on the right looks like Satan’s own workshop.

6. rt895 says:

Raise an angry hand to her and you will lower a bloody stump.

7. rayvet says:

I agree with AD. Doberman’s are one of the biggest pussy breeds there are today. Anyone that gets one for protection has not done due diligence. I like the breed, nice dogs, funny personalities, BUT not effective guard dogs. I’ve NEVER met one (and I’ve been doing this 28 years) that I couldn’t run at with arms above my head yelling that wouldn’t run with their stump tail tucked and high tail it out of there. Not brave at all. They sometimes act all tough and shit, but it’s just an act. But their presence and appearance as in this picture is very intimidating so I’d argue, mission accomplished.

8. anonymous says:

“So we’re good with you handing over your lunch money, right ?”

9. My Dad had a doberman that he loved called “Fang”. When I was born my mom made him give it away. The vet took him in an Fang stopped eating and died. Wasted away from a broken heart. Dad says Fang was the most intelligent, and more importantly, the most gentle dog he ever had. He regretted listening to my mother to his dying day.