I’d have to slap the shit out of that dog

This entry was posted in Dogs, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to I’d have to slap the shit out of that dog

1. Steve says:

That’s what ya get for letting him hump your leg…..he wants a sammich afterwards!!!

Steve

2. Padawan says:

My grandfather’s high strung, yappy, kick me poodle did that to me once except I was sitting on the couch. The last thing she remebered for a little while was sliding sideways across the living room floor. I also broke the spoiled little bitch of stealing food off of my grandfather’s plate right quick.

3. SAM says:

So not a Lab, if it was a Lab you would never have seen it move.

4. arc says:

Less abusive ways of teaching dogs not to take from your plate. A harsh no, when caught in the acted, while giving a quick nose bop will stop the activity without injuring and or causing your dog to become fear aggressive.

• soapweed says:

You’re shittin me, right? I’ll bet your kids are a trip. “Fear Aggressive”???? If a pooch growls or acts menacing alpha with me he WILL sees da light……What planet did you escape from?

• Padawan says:

Yeah…there was no giving that dog a “nose bop” and a harsh “no” to get her to not do something. She’s not “fear aggressive” in any way. (Thanks for the laugh though.) In fact she’s a well behaved dog now who rolls over and walks on her hind legs for treats.

5. Annie says:

Watch what an alpha dog does when puppies try to take their food. First level – block them from the food and turn your back on them. Second level – same as the first, but growl. Hardly ever gets past the second level, they learn. The key is do NOT stare at them. Do not even look at them. A stare is a challenge equal to equal and then you’ll have to keep fighting them for it.

6. Judy says:

Why was the dog not restrained in the vehicle? If you slam on the brakes, dogs get hurt just as fast as children. Next up, why have you allowed this dog to get away with $hit like this in the past? Cause you know they have.

• Chet says:

Dogs in a car ride in the trunk; in a pick-up in the bed. Never in the people compartment. I have dogs, they live outside, NOT in my house. The only thing that I can agree with musloids about…dogs are filthy.

7. Murkan Mike says:

What kind of social reject would even own such a useless mutt in the first place? Can he trail a wounded animal? Does he point out hidden birds? Can he keep the yard clear of cats? Can he retrieve a shot duck out of the stream even if it swims under a tree root? Does he secure the truck when you go into the store? Does he herd the stray goat back when it wanders off eating the dandelion flowers? The only thing that mutt looked good for was to shit on the carpet and lap up her cooter-pie when the boyfriend is away. Serves her right, she probably trained the useless dog to do that in the first place.

8. Dan Gwaltney says:

I would just drop the little bastard off at the pound!

9. SAM says:

It’s a setup! Why would she be filming it otherwise.