Kel-Tec recall

HERE

-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in Guns, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Kel-Tec recall

1. Bad_Brad says:

I’m shocked.

2. Alemaster says:

Cool little carbines. Great for travel hidden in a backpack with extended Glock magazines and green Crimson Trace laser. So I’ve been told. regards, Alemaster

3. Milo Mindbender says:

Mine works in the water pouch of my camelback, with 2 spare 30rd mags, as a kayak carbine.

• Sendarius says:

So, are you saying that the Kel-Tec is the only gun that you managed to save when all the others were lost during that fateful kayak trip?

4. Valkin.a says:

I bought one when they first came out. I had to cut a little off the grip in order to use my Clock 19 mags. Eats WWB ammo no problem but doesn’t like the ammo at our local range. Plastic front sight, whadda ya want for $300.

5. Brian says:

Who says gun companies don’t care about product safety. OH! Look! A safety recall? Does this count as a “Product Safety Thingie”?

6. Sedition says:

Mine was from way back in the early 2000’s so I should be safe. Fun little lead thrower to shoot and folds up to fit into my go-bag easily.

7. massimo7 says:

I don’t get it. who is buying these things I don’t think I have ever seen on in a gun store ever? If you ask the guys behind the counter if they have one or plan on getting them in all they do is smile and shake their head.

8. JNorth says:

I haven’t seen one of those but I love my KSG, especially with Agiula MiniShells, 12 in each tube.

9. mark says:

KelTec puts out some fun stuff.
    Their customer service was fantastic to me.

This recall sounds a lot like a responsible company taking care of business.

They lose no credibility with me.

• Winston Smith says:

Kel Tec is my fav gun company even tho I don’t have any of their products at the moment. VERY innovative and always pushing the enevelope. Very customer wants oriented.

10. warhorse says:

I got my Sub2000 about 5 years ago, so it doesn’t effect mine. but they’re great little guns. I have two of the glock 50-round drums for them, but they’re for “repel boarders” use in the home, because I’ll be damned if I can find a pouch that will fit them.

the 33 round “happy sticks” fit nicely in a Condor triple MP5 pouch.

11. ExpatNJ says:

I think it’s just a sneaky way to way to find out who has the firearm(s).
    An ex-post-facto registration through/by the manufacturer themselves.

I wouldn’t return it. I would sell it privately to an unsuspecting stranger.