Range Day for antifa?

This entry was posted in Antifa. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Range Day for antifa?

1. Rogers Collins says:

Perfect for shooting yourself in the foot.

2. Scruff says:

I see that it’s one of those Calli compliant ten round mags.

3. Jack says:

We can only hope. “And be sure to turn it sideways/’gangsta-style’, antifa!”

4. Exile1981 says:

We should encourage Antifa to load all their guns this way.

5. POd American says:

Looks to be a “legal” mag in Kommiefornia, NY, MA, and Conn.

6. Ragnar says:

Shaking my head in disbelief. How can anybody be that stupid? For crissakes even hollytard movies and video games get loading a magazine correct – even though they call it a “clip” and never runs out.

7. warhorse says:

anti-tilt follower failure?

8. Ray says:

That was a common failure in M16 magazines 40-50 years ago. The bolt causes the follower to “tilt” and the whole rack dumps into the mag. One of the most common stoppages in the 60’s and 70’s. 20 round AR 15 mags that don’t have “anti-tilt” followers will still do that.

• SemperFi, 0321 says:

My first year in the Corps all we had was 20 rd mags for our A1’s. I still have some original VN issue Colt 20 rd mags. Never seen an original aluminum follower tilt like that in use.
      I still use 20 rd mags more than the 30’s, they’re more compact and practical.

Believe it or not, I use 10 rounders quite a bit. I just can’t shoot 10 rounds out of a 30 round mag and quit, so it saves me money.
        I never saw a 30 round mag for my M-16, all we had was 20 rounders.

9. Tannhauser says:

Be sure to look for down the bore to make sure the round chambered properly….dumb ass!

10. Arc says:

Maybe a Haji loaded it… shit you not, some of them really are that stupid.

11. Elmo says:

The funny thing is that most Antifa twerps would look at this and not know what’s wrong with it, as would most gun-grabbing politicians.