Rock on, Mr Robinson, rock on

-Dennis

This entry was posted in Gun Control, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Rock on, Mr Robinson, rock on

1. Nemo says:

Nice speech for an extemporaneous endeavor. Anyone notice the disdainful look the the guy near bottom left gave the people that were clapping at the end? ‘Course he is sitting on the left side of the aisle, so no wonder.

2. Spiro says:

Wish we had men like that here, unfortunately all the men here are pussies, and feminized.

3. Brad_in_IL says:

Re: Mr Robinson — speaking from the heart trumps any speech writer, any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

4. H says:

I’m sure that wasn’t what they expected.

Good. They need to be reminded who runs this joint and pays the bills more often. Everybody with a job or a business should just say home for a month. They’d get the message damn skippy.

5. nwoldude says:

Go get ’em.

6. Bob M says:

Another indication that the lid is about to come off.

As a 79-year-old citizen, my plan – when the lid does come off – is to hide in the weeds(sufficiently provisioned and armed), pop some popcorn and watch the show.

I’ve Already bought the popcorn, since there will be none in the stores(or anything else) when the majority, as defined by Mr. Robinson, FINALLY have had enough of the assholes represented by that disgusting group of jerkoffs on the city council.

Trust me, it’s going to be a helluva show.

And yes, it is “when”…. not “if”.

7. OhioDude says:

EPIC EP. IC. quintessence of Truth

8. POd American says:

I was with him until he said he’d turn in his guns if the council wrote a city reg to abolish civilian gun ownership. I know he was making a point here, but he said the wrong thing.

He should have said, “you can write and pass all the illegal stupid regs you want and then you PC pussies can come to my house and see if I will willingly hand them over. I dare say, You’ll soon see the difference between creating a reg and enforcing one.”

9. God bless that Man!!!
    i wanted to jump up and applaud and it is only me and the computer here.
    i hope his wife appreciates that she has a real man.

10. Captain Wet says:

Rush played this on his show today.
    Liberal heads exploded.

• Kristy Gen-X says:

And I emailed a thank you to Rush for doing so. Seeing this all over media. If my 18-yr-old hasn’t seen it, she’ll have to – any future favors from me – this is on my list of “you must watch this.”

11. oscar2marine says:

Well said !

12. somedude says:

yup, these folks have no idea how pissed off the law abiding population have become. we do not have time to go march and protest every other week.

13. Judy says:

AAAAA-MEN!!!! Preach It Brother!

Now how do we put the squeeze on every elected official’s and bureaucrat’s tender regions to get them to read, honor and enforce the Constitution as it was written?

14. hbbill says:

Here’ to you Mr. Robinson.

15. Dennis V Hoffman says:

Thanks for saying how most of us feel.

16. Jim says: