Somebody wants his doggie treat

This entry was posted in Dogs. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Somebody wants his doggie treat

1. James says:

That is one good looking pooch.I really love Shepards as grew up as a small child with one who was a great pal and very protective.I though unless say dog homeless never get another as the hip problem even among good breeders seems still an issue,love em as part of a mutt mixture that seems to help avoid the hip issues,that said,a homeless one crosses my path,well,the pooch will have a home.

2. CaptainWet says:

Quit kickin the back of my seat!!

3. California southpaw says:

“Snip WHAT?”

4. Arc says:

Will only fly w/ dog if I’m allowed to bring dog into seating with me. (130Lb shepherd mix).
    Unfortunately hes controlled by his nose and wants to sniff everyone. -.- dogs aren’t luggage and separation anxiety does exist.

5. Don in Oregon says:

First class gets mosquito netting? When did they start doing that?

• Tom in NC says:

Basically since 9/11 the curtain separating the elites from the peons has to be see-through. That way folks, and Air Marshals, sitting in the back can see what’s going on up near the cockpit.

6. Bill N. says:

Was that the dog that mixed up with another one and sent to Japan by mistake? The airline said they were going to fly the dog back in the passenger compartment escorted by an employee.

7. Tom in NC says:

I’m with James as far as German Shepards go. Usually very smart, protective yet great with kids. Ours basically taught my boys to walk – they’d crawl up to her and be grabbing onto her fur, and she’d gently stand up and drag them up on their feet with her. She’d then very slowly take steps until they fell down. The first time they didn’t fall down, she looked over to my wife and I with this pleased expression as if to say, ‘well, finally got that one to walk right!’

8. Padawan says:

The dog was in a dead sleep when he heard a cookie being unwrapped from the back of the plane.