They’re forgetting to thank Trump, the ungrateful bastards

The “caravan” of illegal aliens is now trying to bum-rush the U.S. border.
Video coming out of Tijuana, Mexico shows illegals scaling the fence in an attempt to enter the United States.
Amidst the chaos, migrants can be heard cheering, “Gracias, Mexico!” after the country did nothing to stop the illegal aliens from passing through the country and towards the U.S.
MORE/VIDEOS

*****

Let’s see, this was a highly publicized event and the entire world knew their intentions, so what I want to know is where are the Federal troops to prevent this invasion?
Don’t hand me any bullshit about Jerry Brown preventing the California National Guard from doing anything. This is not a State issue, our Nation was invaded, plain and simple. They may not have been armed, but it’s still an invasion.
And fuck Mexico for allowing it to happen.

This entry was posted in California, Illegals. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to They’re forgetting to thank Trump, the ungrateful bastards

1. anonymous says:

Yup, this is a shot across the bow. If the world sees that this is allowed to occur, their will be another ‘crisis’ causing a rush to U.S. border, similar to 2015 – 2015 when both Repubs and Dems claimed immigration reform WAS going to happen. Not a big surprise foreigner figured this was the time and place to claim ‘political refugeee – asylum’.

I’ve got compassion, just do it LEGALLY. The world owes you bupkus.

• Chet says:

I have no compassion for lawless wetbacks. Lets set the words for what they mean. I have many friends who are from Mexican heritage, I’m even married to one. And I am the first of my German sur-name born in Texas. We have far too many people in Texas as it is now. We do not need anymore. Legal or wetback.

2. Bacon says:

Kenny, both MORE links are the same.

Thanks, I only meant to post the one MORE/VIDEO link but I didn’t sleep well last night – in bed at midnight after visiting with my guest and then up at 4:30.

3. Padawan says:

This is where an electric fence would’ve come in handy.

4. Chris Mallory says:

Trump could have federalized the guard, but he didn’t. So Brown is legally safe in denying the use of the Cal-NG. I did see an ABC report that said the border patrol was turning them back, saying the processing centers were full and that they would take 20 at a time once room became available.

But I have to wonder, have we no MOAB’s ready to be loaded onto planes? No armored divisions ready to guard the border? After all our armor is tailor made for desert operations. Hell, send the Coast Guard if nothing else.

5. formwiz says:

I think we’re talking optics here.

Let the TV news show these “Dreamers” swarming like locusts.

One picture…, as they say.

6. Hillbilly says:

We ought to just put a $100 dollar bounty on them, I could use the extra cash.

7. Gryphon says:

Just another Example that Trump is a Swamp Creature… C-in-C is Responsible for Securing the Borders, using the Military. He has Done Nothing.

8. hybo says:

I voted for Trump because of his stance on building the Wall and to STOP illegal immigration. Actually I want ALL immigration to stop immediately until we get it fixed. I have seen the dramatic changes this country has gone through these past 50 years. I, among others, don’t like it. Hmmm, can anyone say “white flight”? Especially in California? This latest INVASION is just one thing that Trump was supposed to stop. Yes, he could EASILY send some troops to stop this crap. Well, seems that ain’t the case. He fooled me once.

9. truthzzzz says:

As invaders they can be interned until the war is over.

Military tribunals have jurisdiction to decide their fate.

10. anonymous says:

Anyone else see that link to the fence the Moraccans have along their southern border ? Saw this at the American Thinker blog site, thought it was a pretty good idea for a low cost border fence with ‘persuasive measures’.

If linking to it is a problem, my apologies – please remove link.

11. Jim says:

I keep waiting for them to use this. It would have worked great! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9p5naCkz2w

12. singlestack says:

“This is not a State issue, our Nation was invaded, plain and simple. They may not have been armed, but it’s still an invasion.
    And fuck Mexico for allowing it to happen.”

The invasion and reconquest of Aztlan has been official Mexican government policy for a long time.

13. Djamer says:

Third world been “bum rushing” us since Clinton took it from 100K to 1M a year and all of the visa/lottery/temp bullshit! Now WE ARE THIRD WORLD and have been for years. . . Not many options left but to circle the wagons into a large middle section that include the great lakes and Mississippi, crop lands, etc. . . and build our own damn walls made of piles of their dead corpses. . .

• Djamer says:

And Trump is and will continue to use this comparatively minuscule “invasion” as ammunition for his continued wall funding demands. . .