Time for Tyrone to buy an alarm clock

President Donald Trump signed an executive order Tuesday that directed the federal government’s various agencies “to raise the bar for recipients of food stamps, Medicaid, rent subsidies and other welfare programs, and find ways to put more of them back to work,” according to Politico.

“The federal government should do everything within its authority to empower individuals by providing opportunities for work, including by investing in federal programs that are effective at moving people into the workforce and out of poverty,” the executive order specifically reads.

The order sounds perfectly sensible to me, in part because I recognize that welfare without restrictions leads to dependency. Being as liberals are complete and utter idiots devoid of reason and common sense, they flipped a script:

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Time for Tyrone to buy an alarm clock

1. anonymous says:

I have to agree with Trump. If you can say the words ‘Welcome to McDonalds – May I take your order ?”, you are employable. Welfare are for people who due to physical conditions are unable to hold a job.

2. Captain Wet says:

I’m all for helping someone who wants to help themselves. Two years on assistance and you’re done.

3. joe tentpeg says:

Don’t stop there.

Have the EO printed in Spanish and airdrop the leaflets over Central and South America.

Might stop these 1000 fold ‘caravans’ from marching in the first place.

• bart simpsonson says:

No NO NO Joe Tenpeg: many years ago one of the overreaching federal government’s first and worst mistakes was offering services in Spanish. English only is the way to go. Stop all the Spanish language non-assimilation accommodation.

4. crazyeighter says:

Wouldn’t this in essence make welfare recipients government employees? If so, then it’s not too much of a stretch to see them unionized somewhere down the road.

5. Gator says:

WOuldn’t that authority presumably extend to just not paying able bodied people not to work? Why all the subterfuge and run-arounds? Oh, right, because he is just going to talk about it without doing anything, like everything else. Oh, except attack foreign countries that are no threat to the US. That part he follows up on. (sorry for going of subject, but I’m getting sick of this guy’s bullshit)

6. urbaner says:

They can just switch to perpetual student “loans” , as long as you pass classes they can get a check with no balance due ever.
    I have overheard conversations among-st several people very proud of their goal of NEVER having to have a job again.
    Student loans,huge income tax checks, not a return because they pay nothing in,food stamps.
    Makes an easy living for some.
    Toss a little child support on top of that and a gal has lots of “extra” money for cocktails to guzzle as they troll for someone to shack with and share housing costs.
    The ex has been collecting checks,.. er I mean getting an education for 8 years now.
    I used to overhear this entitled S.O.B’s laugh at the fat cat life they had at the goobermnet.
    No pay back unless you flunk out or get a job.
    My head hurts now.