What boycott is the li’l bitch Hogg gonna call for over this?

The wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas lashed out at students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in a post she shared on her Facebook page.

Virginia Thomas, who is better known as ‘Ginni,’ shared a post that showed two images of shooting survivor David Hogg, the first of which included a caption that read: ‘Making us wear clear backpacks violates out First Amendment rights.’

The second was captioned: ‘The 2nd Amendment is old and outdated. We must embrace gun control.’

That was followed by an image of Sam Elliot’s character in Big Lebowski with his famous catchphrase, which read: ‘You’re a special kind of stupid, aren’t you.’
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in FB, Gun Control. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to What boycott is the li’l bitch Hogg gonna call for over this?

1. bogsidebunny says:

The Hogg boy has wet his diaper, spit out his pacifier and is ready for a Laura Ingram size mega-tantrum. I wonder if he’ll use the “N” word when he calls for a boycott of pomade hair products?

2. K9Kill says:

Ok, why do they keep calling this special kind of stupid a survivor? Survivors are the students that got shot and pulled through and the ones that were in immediate danger.
    Ok, rant over.
    Rage subsiding.

• Sanders says:

Ever since Hillary “evaded sniper fire” in Bosnia, anyone who may have been in earshot of a gun going off, is now a survivor.

But Hogg wasn’t even around to hear the gunshots, so he can’t even special snowflake that stretch of the truth.

• Nemo says:

Some stories I’ve read of him on that day say that he was at home during the fracas and only went to the school after everything was over. Other stories say that he was in a different building. In any event, painting him as a “survivor” is pure hoogwash.

That’s like calling me a hero because I was in the army at one time.

• Nemo says:

Persactly!

• H says:

W-C old buddy, that would have been soon corrected if the Rooskies had come thru the Fulda Gap on their way to Paris.

I give anybody who served in Europe in those days a lot of credit for that very reason. They also serve, who stand at the wall and wait.

• JeremyR says:

You are a hero my friend. How many people answered the call? How many of our class mates walked away like it was not their concern? How many of them actively helped the enemy by supporting the likes of Swimmer Ted Kennedy and others like him?
            You were there. I was there. We may not be great people, we may not be medal of honor recipients. The ARComs we got might be superfluous, but we answered the call. We didn’t blink, Gorby did because of us. With out us, Reagan was a paper tiger. We were the tip of his spear.

Did you ever make it to Berlin? That was a real eye-opener.

• JeremyR says:

NO. I wanted to, but I was living poor when I was there. Wife was finishing college, and we had a baby. Shortly after she got to Germany, we had #2 on the way.
                I was stationed at Ramstein AB and later Pirmasens.

• Bacon says:

Heroes take many forms, Wirecutter. You might or might not be a hero for answering the call to serve, that’s for others wiser than me to decide. But you kept me laughing at a time when there wasn’t much else to laugh about, so you will always be a hero to me, motherfucker.

• Alex says:

Agree. Didn’t he say he heard about the shooting and got on his bike and rode three miles to he school, yes he did. Opportunist.

3. Timbotoo says:

Same as the penchant for calling everyone heroes just for doing their job.

4. singlestack says:

Ginnie Thomas has been a conservative activist and writer for many years.

From Wikipedia:
    Virginia Lamp “Ginni” Thomas (born February 23, 1957) is an American attorney who is the founder of Liberty Consulting. She had previously founded the conservative advocacy group Liberty Central, and served as its president until its merger with the Patrick Henry Center for Individual Liberty.[1] She is a columnist for The Daily Caller, and previously worked at The Heritage Foundation. She is the wife of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas, and her lobbying activities have occasionally been raised as a conflict of interest source for her husband.

I would be surprised if they still do this, but for years when the Thomas’s went vacation they would travel in a motor home and overnight in WalMart parking lots.

5. GI-had Joe says: