When you hire a millennial as an editor

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to When you hire a millennial as an editor

1. brighteyes says:

Well lookie thar “You Are” used a apostrophe and ever thin, I reckon we learned the difference between your and you’re in maybe the fifth grade? Yep, kids sure are smarter these days.

2. Jerseygirl Angie says:

If it gets through Spell Check, it’s all good, right ?

That movie , “Idiocracy”, doesn’t seem so far fetched anymore, doesn’t it ?

3. Jerseygirl Angie says:

I kan tawk English reel gud , en I spel it gud to .

4. willy says:

Has Angel come off the ceiling yet?

5. MadMarlin says:

Maybe I’m just old and can’t hear as well either, but I swear I can barely understand anything that comes out of my early twenties nephew. Fucker talks so fast and doesn’t enunciate (sp?) and sounds like he just did 8 shots of tequila and 6 thick bumps of coke. I constantly ask the little puke WHAT? I just want to scream out the line from Pulp Fiction, “English mother-fucker, do you speak it?”

6. Stevie says:

But, like, we cant rite Ur languagsh b cuz it is 2 wite privulaged to, like, you no, huh?

7. Padawan says:

I cringed so hard I think I hurt myself.

8. Weso Phuct says:

But they tried! Isn’t that enough?

9. H says:

Apparently, it’s an ad done on purpose to promote Kentucky, and published in a literary magazine that reviewed and approved it.

10. Nemo says:

Seems it’s everywhere these days, especially in in the so called main stream publications, both print and internet. Kind of makes you wonder what they even have editors for these days.