Where’s the white liberal outrage over this mass murder?

ROCKFORD — Three people on a private, adult-themed charter bus were fatally shot early Saturday morning and the shooter, who also was aboard the bus, remains at large, Rockford police Chief Dan O’Shea said.

Police are looking for 22-year-old Raheem D. King, of Rockford, who is wanted on four counts of first-degree murder. King used an assault rifle to open fire inside the bus while it was traveling in the area of Auburn Street and North Johnson Avenue, police said.

*****

With three or more victims, this qualifies in the eyes of the Left as a mass murder, so see? Even the bleeding heart liberals don’t give a fuck if they kill each other off.
I have to admit though that I am confused that he’s charged with four counts of First Degree Murder when he only killed three people. Was he already wanted for a previous murder?

This entry was posted in Guns, Liberals. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Where’s the white liberal outrage over this mass murder?

1. Sanders says:

You know the score – muzzie murderers don’t count in Liberalland.

2. B says:

Hey, the press doesn’t care about Black on Black crime…unless it can be used to pad the statistics.

Not a one of them fellas was a choirboy, IYKWIM

• crazyeighter says:

According to the articles, he was “known to the police” and a member of the “catch-and-release” club.

3. rolldog says:

The article says the # of counts is not limited to the number of victims. WTF?

You could have posted this under “Guess the race” also.

4. buzz1949 says:

Rockford, IL is my home town. Rockford was a great city at one time. I was born there in 1949. My Father owned two grocery stores and we had it made. We left there in 1955 and came back in 1966. My dad died in 1969 and we left there again for good. I visited Rockford in 1977. I only stayed one day. I have never been back. A once great working class city has gone to ruin over liberal politics and an influx of out of control people. Sad as hell.

• Westcoastdeplorable says:

I lived there for about 6 weeks back in 1974. I’ve never seen such a bunch of rude, arrogant assholes (present company excepted) and the “lake effect snow” is way too much to deal with. Taught me a lesson to stay South of the Mason-Dixon line.

• Robert says:

“There” being Chicago? Rockford is way west of the lake. I am an asshole but I wan’t one of your assholes as I escaped Rockford for San Diego in 1973.

5. fjord says:

didn’t read it but was one victim pregnant?

(4th)

6. D'Narius says:

This is a story from The Onion, right?