You sure you want to piss off a drunk redneck?

Cheers, Trump haters.
A Manhattan judge ruled Wednesday that there’s nothing “outrageous” about throwing the president’s supporters out of bars — because the law doesn’t protect against political discrimination.

This entry was posted in Liberals, Politics, WTF?, You can't make this shit up. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to You sure you want to piss off a drunk redneck?

1. rolldog says:

Only religious beliefs are protected? Is this a NY thing? Why would anyone have to bake a cake for a fag?

• Exile1981 says:

You can’t discriminate based on age, sex, race or religion according to the law. A judge ruled that sex ie male or female that you were born as, should also included sexual orientation ie who you have sexual relations with.

Now since this ruling about politics sets a precedent, conservtives should stop employing liberals.

• rayvet says:

Very well thought out comment Exile. I’d like to ask anyone that’s in the position to not hire, or even fire, a liberal because of that reason alone try it so we can see what the laws argument is against it.

• rolldog says:

That’s exactly what I thought which is why I wondered about the attorney’s comment.

I agree with your conclusion although the libs have already done so at Google, Facebook and a few other places that threw out some conservatives that publicly expressed their feelings.

• Jeremy says:

Ok, but how do we get rid of college professors and judges? And welfare rats?

• Hillbilly says:

Oh bake the cake, just don’t forget 3 tablespoons of cyenne pepper.

• Fred Z says:

Most gays are Democrats. “Sorry sir, I’d love to bake you a gay themed cake, but you’re a fucking Democrat, so get out of here”.

All political knives have two edges.

2. xtron says:

sssooooo…in new York religious beliefs are protected, but not political beliefs……

try that stuff when a gay couple sues a bakery for refusing to make them a “wedding” cake based on the bakery’s religious beliefs.

3. Unclezip says:

That means no snowflakes in my watering hole.

4. Marach says:

The law of unintended consequences says that this will not end well.

5. Al says:

I would not want to drink with a bunch of comies anyway! They would just be all crying in their beer about poor Hilary and Burney, boo hoo! That would be so depressing and I could not contain myself and next thing ya know I’d have to fight the whole bunch of em!

6. brighteyes says:

Lets keep the Hate Alive. So much hate in America right now and the Democratic Party fans the flames. I put up with 8 long years of Obama. I despised him with the same intensity Democrats today despise Trump, I disagreed with every thing he did yet I never marched in the streets or flipped over and burned cars. I saw no Republicans exhibit this type of behavior during those eight long years. It appears we Republicans believe in the American way even when we lose. Hilary has been proven an idiot, this is obvious isn’t it, and thank god she lost. The Democratic party is keeping hate alive and uses their constituents as puppets. Suck it up like my fellows and I did. You lost this time, last time you won, you will win again one day. That’s the way it is and that’s what makes America great and keeps it in check. This hate is so immature and counterproductive to our great country.

7. SAM says:

Funny when it was the last president it was far from OK.
    All most makes you think that there may be a double standard. One rule for one side and a different standard for the other side.

• crazyeighter says:

Methinks the judge knows this may be overturned if it’s appealed; in the meantime, “it’s the law” and it’t not like a judge gets fined if one of his decisions is overturned.

Well, anyway, it’s my explanation of some of the ridiculous-ass rulings being made these days.

8. Fred says:

So, we can dig up Lincoln and put him on trial? Because, um, well, nobody discriminated more.

9. Westcoastdeplorable says:

Easy to fix this; just start the “MAGA Church”!

10. Nemo says:

Speaking of political news, all of the pundits are predicting a massive “blue wave” in the next national election AND because the Republican WON in the AZ special election the other day, but didn’t win by double digits, all and I mean all, including the talking heads on Fox, are couching it as a loss. Then they wonder why we don’t respect them.

11. Orangello says:

If 95 percent of an ethnic minority votes for one party can the other party refuse to serve them then?

12. Unforgiven says:

Honestly, this is all a bunch of crap anyway. It should be a free country where, in a private business, you can serve anybody you want. Regardless of gender, color, religion etc.