Buh-bye

Senior GOP Sen. Orrin Hatch confirmed to Politico this week that the chances of Arizona Sen. John McCain returning to the Senate to again obstruct President Donald Trump’s agenda remain inordinately low.

“Hatch said he does not expect McCain, who is battling brain cancer, to return to the Senate,” Politico reported Monday.

“That’s what I’ve been told,” Hatch said.

This entry was posted in Liberals, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Buh-bye

1. MMinLamesa says:

To quote Curly Bill, “Well….bye”

2. Steven Schultz says:

Well, first thing, I treated cancer patients for 7years. I would not wish that disease on anyone. It’s a horrible diagnosis , especially brain cancer . I wonder if the finality of his disease softened his political viewpoint or if the disease affected his viewpoint.
    Nevertheless, one less rino in the pack, now let’s scare the rest of them into doing the will of the people!

Steve

3. crazyeighter says:

Then fuckin’ resign McCain!

• Fred Z says:

He won’t. He’ll continue to obstruct his party until the very end. And beyond – his estate will be instructed to allow some illegal to use his name to vote.

He is, was, and always will be a communist mole who burrowed into the Republican party. And there are plenty more just like him still there.

Paranoid? Me? Yes, just barely enough though.

4. nwoldude says:

AMF!

• Odgreen says:

Yet he still holds sway over the lives of the American people, hell, he’ll be voting to take our rights long after he’s burning in hell. Should have been removed months ago.

5. Exile1981 says:

He’s refusing to resign because he would rather his vote not get cast than a conservative cast it.

6. millerized says:

I’ll make a special trip to AZ to piss on his bones. Cancer isn’t going to take him fast enough or painful enough. Sign that long painful song, Songbird. Maybe those you killed or helped kill will be there to greet you.

7. Nemo says:

He wants to die in office just like his best bud Teddy the booze/cooze hound Kennedy. Then they’ll have him lie in state on the capital rotunda when instead they should burn the body and bury the ashes in an unmarked grave. “Songbird” McCain another never was.

8. Al says:

Its party time! Slow rot mcasshole!

9. Steve in KY says:

I bought some fire works. When he goes we are going to set them off at work. I know it is bad, and I am not behaving well, but fuck him.

10. Jack says:

After McStain voted with the Dems against the Obamacare repeal, he slithered over to Chuckles Schumer & cackled, “Let’s see Donald make America great again now!”. Just FOAD already Songbird Johnny!

11. Jack Crabb says:

Fuck the old Songbird, WetStart McShitStain.

Die already you warmongering crooked bastard.

12. Aesop says:

DLTDHYITAOYWO, @$$hole.

Should have left him in a bamboo cage 45 years ago, then he could have died with honor as someone worth a damn.

Instead of what he is.

13. oldawg says:

I can’t add anything to the other most fitting comments here already so I’ll just say FUCK YOU SONGBIRD. I’ve prayed many years to live long enough to read your obit.