Classy, Pat, real classy

When you don’t have anything intelligent to add to the conversation, try dropping an F-bomb. It makes you seem edgy and nobody will notice your complete lack of understanding or intellect. That’s what a democrat running for Congress did. In a recent TV ad the candidate presented his his entire platform by saying “F*ck the NRA.” Even better, the TV station had to run this spot un-edited because of federal campaign rules.

Pat Davis is a democrat running for New Mexico’s 1st congressional district seat. To differentiate himself from the pack of liberals vying for this seat, he puked this thing up:

This entry was posted in Gun Control, Liberals, Politics, Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Classy, Pat, real classy

1. Unclezip says:

I would never have believed a TV station would actually broadcast a suicide. Gonna be a fun election season.

2. Elmo says:

“Vote for me! I’m an idiot!”

3. Another of Obama’s scumbag civilian army…

4. rayvet says:

This is the face of the democrat party. No argument, just emotionally driven rage/euphoria/happiness/sadness and vulgar language. That defines the left.

5. SAM says:

He’s right criminals who try to kill you, who you shoot first, can be Mothers, and Fathers, and they are all someones child.

6. Drew in Michigan says:

A lazy mind trying desperately to express it’s self. Fail

7. Sanders says:

I am literally on the other side of the road from the Congressional District he is running in, so I can’t go out and vote against him.

I don’t know what kind of garbage they will elect this year, but I don’t think any of it will be good.

The NRA has the Whittington Center in this state, and also hosts the National Police Shooting Championships every year in Albuquerque.

• Chet says:

Oh yeah, you can vote across the precinct lines and often. Hell go in and vote 15 times. The Dems do it, why can’t you?

• Bacon says:

Why can’t we do the evil they do, Chet?
        Because we’re better than them.
        Because it’s illegal and we follow the laws.
        Because we’re moral and G-d is watching.
        Because doing shit like that is purely evil.

8. Jonathan says:

I wonder what would happen if someone complained about the curse and the FCC investigated – which would take precedence, their election rules or their public decency rules?

• crazyeighter says:

I don’t know either, but there would be a whole bunch of free advertising for Pat until it’s decided.

9. rebar says:

This bird is a homosexual and he wants to be New Mexico’s first butt pirate in congress. He literally means he wants to have sex with NRA people.

10. JustJJ says:

So, campaign rules supersede FCC regulations? Talk about a slippery-slope! Just wait until we have a nudist run for office… or some freak from with NAMBLA. Ugh!

11. Gryphon says:

And the Pervs wonder Why the Normal People don’t like them… Nor will they Understand when they eventually get fed Feet-First into the Wood-Chipper.