Damn, white folks too…..

A brawl that broke out at a Wisconsin Dells area water park on Mother’s Day with people throwing chairs, garbage cans and food started when someone took a chair from another group’s table.

The melee at Mount Olympus Water and Theme Park was captured on cellphones and video of the mayhem over something so minor was posted on social media.
MORE/VIDEO

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Damn, white folks too…..

1. 1980XLS says:

Actually, seemed like a mix of both knee-grows and Walmart people.

2. Tn Ed says:

Might want to change your headline. looks like black, Mexicans and a half black guy. I did see one fat white chic though.

3. rick says:

I’m gonna take a stab at it and say it was someone didn’t know when to stop with the chin music. It wasn’t one or two verbal insults. No, it was a constant stream of taunts which led to the melee.

4. Steve says:

OMG!!!! That’s my home town!!!! Yep, I can imagine it happening at that water park! That park is where the “lower strata ” people from Chicago go for vacation. Now, If you want to have a higher level of Chicago vacationer, you have to go to the Wilderness or Black Wolf Lodge. But, after living in that area for over 50 years…….ALL the Chicago vacationers have an attitude. The locals always thought, that at the last toll booth coming out of Illinois, the vacationers would take their brains out and leave them there!

• Steve says:

Another thought……you can take the thug out of Chicago; but you can’t take the Chicago out of the thug.

Steve

5. Cederq says:

I think it is the first initial skirmishes between the races… tensions are high and the spark is not too far away…

6. Stephen says:

Low class has no color.

7. Mike G. says:

That was black on brown.

8. C.R. says:

Ahh The Dells , It is a really pretty area, lots of cool scenery along the river but it has turned into a total tourist trap . If you have a chance to do the boat or dukw tours do it , as far as the water parks, no thanks , Im not into swimming around in other peoples urine , and the lodges have been having outbreaks of bedbugs , too many lowlives from chicongo …