Drool…

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Drool…

1. Elmo says:

Yes, we cant!

2. IslandGirl says:

Ours is better. It’s a Mobile Dimensional sawmill, and has three cutting heads, so it cuts and then shoves back a fully-sawn board with each full pass.

I’ll shoot a little video to send to you, if this rain ever stops….

Yes, it’s drool-worthy!

3. Woody says:

Would have been nice for that hickory tree.

4. billy says:

..had a Woodmizer LT45 w/ twin blade edger for several years.. great machine. Could run about 800bf of soft lumber or 500bf of deciduous lumber per hour clean grade sawing.. made some money with it too.

5. Rob says:

Up in Minnesota at the front end shop had a guy’s truck on the alignment rack, in the front seat was a Woodmizer manual. I asked him about it.
    He was a school teacher, he bought it at a woodmizer show, it was the demo & he got a good deal. He paid for it that first summer of cutting.

I always enjoyed looking at https://sawmillexchange.com/ .

I couldn’t afford a tractor to move the logs & had 12 acres of trees so I bought a mill I could carry to the tree, did as good job too! http://www.ripsaw.com/sawmills.html

6. Tsquared says:

I had a neighbor that had a similar portable sawmill but with a vertical configuration. I got him to cut some cypress planks so I could wall up my pole barn. It made short work cutting the wood.

7. In the storms this ‘So-called Spring’ I had damage from three trees coming down.

One was a big pine that blocked the view of my POS neighbor; but the other two were a hickory and a big black locust. Two very nice hardwoods. I was a shame to see them chopped up and chipped.