Fuck that shit

This entry was posted in Dogs, funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Fuck that shit

1. Sabre22 says:

Way back when we had a Scottie Pomeranian cross get loose out in the country. Aside from rolling in Cow poop he thought he would check out the herd that made the poop. Well Mama Cow did not like the little shit near her calf and proceeded. To chase him out of the pasture all we saw for a while was a small approaching dust cloud. LOLOL It Must be similar to little man syndrome I guess

2. Fred Z says:

A moose up close and personal is astonishingly huge, even a cow moose. I don’t blame the dogs one bit.

Elk are pretty big too but I had an open tag for him.

3. Andrew says:

Swamp Donkey will kill.

4. Aggie says:

They have the right idea. Moose have a hair-trigger bad attitude and can move faster than you think.

5. warhorse says:

I was about 10 up at my grandparent’s camp in Ossipee,NH when I came across my first moose. they let me roam wild, all the trails looped back to the camp so as long as I stayed on the trail, I couldn’t get lost. well mr. moose was not happy I was in HIS woods. and he let me know that by wheeling around faster than an animal that big has a right to, and coming at me down the trail at a good head of steam. well I took off at a dead run but by the noise behind me I figured I wasn’t gonna outrun him. I passed a good stand of birch trees..each about 3 foot around and all spaced close together.. I figured I’d get through that easy enough but with those boat oars on either side of his head, there was no way he’d plow far through it as fast as I could and maybe I’d outrun him. with not many other options, I zigzagged through those birch trees as fast as I could go. it still sounded like a 5-car pileup behind me and I wasn’t stopping until I hit the camp.

I went back a few days later and I guess bullwinkle went about 10 feet into that grove of trees before he planted his forehead on a real big birch and probably knocked himself out cold.

6. Phssthpok says:

YAP! YAP! YAP! (rounds corner) *Screeeeeeech!* NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!…..

7. Westcoastdeplorable says: