Have fun in the joint, Oscar

A Texas teenager gave his friend the information to log into his Snapchat account last year — and what she found got him a 40-year prison sentence Tuesday, prosecutors say.

Oscar Alamillo Solis, then 17, had given the 15-year-old girl his password so she could help him keep a Snapchat “streak” going, she told police.

“Streaks” on the photo- and video-swapping app start to build up when users send each other Snaps every day. But failing to send a message for a single day can end a hard-earned “streak” that’s been going on for weeks, months or even years.

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Have fun in the joint, Oscar

1. Just a Chemist says:

40 Years!? For “sexual assault” of a 6 year old girl?
    That only approaches “fitting” if the poor your girl only lives for 40 more years. Near as I can tell, the victims of sexual assault near fully get over or through it, they can only go on with their lives. This monster has no business living, and I am horrified that my tax dollars are going to help feed and provide medical and dental to this filth.
    I guess I’ve heard what usually happens in prison to these things, but even I can’t really think of shank murder as justice–should be distributed by the will of the people through the apparatus of the state (granted I’m speaking in the philosophical language of 1798, but that’s me).

• bogsidebunny says:

He got exactly what he deserved. The death sentence, except the state will be spared the cost of the Barbiturates and Potassium Chloride cocktail. I hope it hurts real bad when that sharpened steel instrument hits his panaceas.

• Heathen says:

Yeah, I doubt the Hispanic gangs in prison will protect him. More likely, they’ll be the ones to distribute “justice” towards him.

• crazyeighter says:

Oh, hell; the chemicals are cheap. What is expensive is all those bleeding-heart lawyers that will try to keep him alive for twenty years.

2. Andrew says:

He’ll live his life in Protective Custody, or he won’t be living his life very long. (My vote is for the second.)

I know one lady who was sexually assaulted when she was 6 years old. Otherwise normal and sane, the trauma (both physically and mentally) have scarred her for life. Especially when her ‘support’ blamed the attacks on her.

Kiddie Diddlers need to have their wizwang, or their cooter, superglued to the hooks of tower cranes and then hoisted to the maximum height possible. Fuckers need to die. (What? Cooter? There are lots of females who kiddie diddlers out there, too. And they are just a fucked up as men who do this evil shit.)

You know a culture is sick when ‘consentual’ sex between an adult and a child is acceptable. And thanks to the fucked up people here in this great nation, that’s where we’re heading if things don’t change soon.

3. Djamer says:

Put that evil bastard lawyer of his in jail with him and throw away the key forever! Actually, just put lead in them. One bullet, one shot through both their heads. . .