If Liberals have their way

This entry was posted in Liberals. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to If Liberals have their way

1. Towser says:

Nope. If libs had it their way we’d be dead or working slave labor in their camps. Oops! We are slave labor now so…

2. Unforgiven says:

The problem there is that he MAY be thinking about shooting with a gun (I just wet my pants a little/shudder) and those thoughts are just too dangerous. As with children that make pretend guns out of poptarts or leggos, it just can’t be allowed.

3. ZombieDawg says:

I’m offended by that image. Now…who’s going to do something and what ?

• Chet says:

What do you mean? Are you making your list? And finding the addresses? Are you practicing at the range and getting real good at 200 yards with a 10/22 with a can? How about practicing with a box cutter? Do you know where to slice? Do you know that with a 18″ piece of 3/4″ PVC you can crush a windpipe? Have you learned where all the CCTV cams are located and what to do around them?

Yeah, I didn’t think it was you doing any of that. TV gets in the way, don’t it? Just remember we aren’t going to VOTE ourselves out of this. No, blood has to be spilled. Are you going to do your part? If 100,000 of us each just took care of five targets, chances are we could then take complete control. Think about that. All you have to do is take care of five. Can you do that? I will try for ten, just because I am still young at 71 years old and my knees give me some problems from time to time. But even you older guys should be able to get five.

4. Aggie says:

you don’t NEED that rubber band….

5. warhorse says:

that rubber band can cause problems with people who have latex allergies. call in a hazmat team!

6. JustJJ says:

Yep, gotta be a lib… Anyone with any experience would know you can’t get any decent accuracy with your fat thumb sticking up in the rubber band’s line of trajectory. Newb!