I’m shocked. Shocked, I say.

Parkland survivors Cameron Kasky and David Hogg announced with a photo that they would be going to prom together.

Kasky tweeted a picture of the pair with the caption “Prom 2018.” Since first being shared, the image received over 28,000 likes and 1,600 retweets.

In that time, many voiced their support for the duo and their announcement on Twitter.

“Cutest people in the whole wide world,” fellow Parkland activist Jaclyn Corbin tweeted.
-Elmo

This entry was posted in Florida, You can't make this shit up. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to I’m shocked. Shocked, I say.

1. Winston Smith says:

Wouldn’t it be funny if someone tries to shoot that prom up and only gets the leftards. Or better yet, does the muslim machete dance on them.

2. Exile1981 says:

Funny that the article says they are not going now as he already has a prom date…. and the news was released on a gay news site.

3. Scarecrow says:

So. No survival instinct or reproductive capacity. Maybe I’m not as worried about the future.

4. Nemo says:

I just puked all over my keyboard.

5. rayvet says:

Man, I commented on that site (wondering if one was a girl and the other a boy cause I couldn’t tell from picture), then realized it was a gay site. I’m feeling pretty icky right about now. Can’t wait to see the responses to that post.

6. dav says:

No other female will go with him and no other male will ask her.

7. bogsidebunny says:

I heard a rumor the 2 were enlisting in “The Crotch” together. Jesus-H-Christ, for a minute I though it meant my beloved Marine Corps.

8. Maybe they will catch AIDS and die a slow horrible death.

9. Jimmy the Saint says:

So Hogg has gone from a self-professed Incel to an open pole-smoker. Good for him, I guess – at least he can maybe finally get laid.