It’s time for some common sense Dachshund control

ARDMORE, OK — A pack of vicious dogs, some of them described as predominantly dachshunds, or wiener dogs, mauled an Oklahoma woman to death last week. It’s unclear what caused the dogs to attack Tracy Garcia, 52, outside her home near Ardmore on Thursday, but their owner could face charges, according to media reports.
-Stormfax

This entry was posted in Dogs, Okies, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to It’s time for some common sense Dachshund control

1. warhorse says:

how in the hell do you get killed by dachshunds? how did they actually get at anything vital?

what’s next..someone dies by being swarmed by a flock of pigeons?

2. anonymous says:

Now that is something you don’t hear every day. Daschunds running wild. Were they wearing frickin’ lazer beams on their heads ?

Condolences for the family and friends of the deceased.

3. John Deaux says:

Oh hell, weiner dogs are a fucking attack waiting to go off
    where’s my gun

4. sk6actual says:

Sounds more bratwurst than wiener. I would not f with a dog bred to hunt badger. Sadly we won’t hear of the precipitating events from the victim.

Do they bake well with sauerkraut?

5. Al says:

Headline ” Weiner attack killed elderly woman” or ” too many Weiner’s can kill”

6. putz says:

I actually have a plan when attacked by a pack of wiener dogs. #1 Punt…#2 Repeat

7. Don in Oregon says:

They don’t like to be called “weiner dogs”. You have been warned.

8. Andrew says:

Badger dogs are originally designed to catch badgers. Overbreeding has made many of them just friggin insane.

I am less scared of large scary dogs than smaller ‘cute’ breeds. Have yet to be attacked by a shepherd or a bulldog mix or a rottie or…

9. Tom in NC says:

I also wondered how the wiener dogs could do this – veterinarian told me that “Dachshunds are mean little dogs, they are often biters. Dachshunds have large mouths for little dogs. They are medium sized dogs on short legs. A pack would attack from all angles. She would trip over them and once down, get bitten multiple times. The more the victim kicked and screamed, the more they would go for her. It was likely a horror show. Those dogs should ALL be euthanized – once they taste human blood, they will never be safe around people.”

10. JeremyR says:

For those of you ill informed, the Dachshund is an interesting cross between a Doberman Pincer and a rattlesnake.
    The dogs in the attack were pitbull mix according to the Westwood Veterinary Hospital doctor who euthanized them.