I’ve got no sympathy for a federal agent

A federal agent was shot in the face early Friday while working undercover in a joint mission with Chicago police officers on the South Side, authorities said.

The agent with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives was wounded around 3:15 a.m. near 44th Street and Hermitage Avenue in the Back of the Yards, not far from Davis Square Park, police said. He was taken by a police car to Stroger Hospital, where ATF officials said he was stable and expected to make a full recovery.
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in Fuck the feds, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to I’ve got no sympathy for a federal agent

1. warhorse says:

“The wounded agent is part of a strike force formed last June to cut the flow of illegal guns into Chicago and crack down on people repeatedly arrested on gun charges”

in other words, if chicago had done their job and put these assholes in jail and left them there…they wouldn’t be having this problem now.

2. Jack Crabb says:

Wirecutter’s headline: I’ve got no sympathy for a federal agent

My subhead: Yeah, esp. a BATFE piggy

3. mark says:

Shame anybody gets shot. But thats a job hazard and I feel worse for the hundreds of innocents that get shot every in year in Chicago Baltimore St louis, etc…

• 1980XLS says:

Most of those getting shot in the shithole cities are willing participants in chimp warfare.
      Just sayin’

4. Al says:

Maybe he will reconsider his career choices working for the king has its down sides.

5. B says:

Rumor here in the greater Chicago area from cops is that it was an accidental shooting by another cop. There was a cop also taken to the hospital but no wounds, supposedly in hysterics.

While it is just rumor, it may be that the hysterical cop accidentally shot the Fed in the alley. The rest is cover up at it’s finest.

I get my info from other cops, so you can take it for what it is worth. Cops gossip (and get it wrong) more than women.

Having said that, the information releases are looking like a cover up.

6. Un-Jolly Roger says:

Anything that lives on extorted tax dollars and wears a badge can shove a double pentrator up his arse, problem is they’d enjoy that but bloody.

All pigs have made themselves an enemy of our nation, check your local pig to citizen ratio.
    LOCAL LOCAL LOCAL, DOXX DOXX DOXX.

7. GI-had Joe says:

If the title of this post is your personal opinion then I don’t care for the title you have given the post. I think you are mistaken and would like you to reconsider.

Why would I consider changing my opinion? The FBI is corrupt, or haven’t you been reading the news for the past year? You don’t remember Waco? Ruby Ridge?
      As far as the ATF goes, I should support the very agencies that is designated to police my Second Amendment Rights?
      Hell, the only federal agency authorized by the Constitution is the Border Patrol and Customs.
      Sorry, but they’ve earned my disdain.

8. Sedition says:

Fuck the corrupt Feds.

9. pigpen51 says:

I wonder if the cops name was Serpico.

10. Old 1811 says:

Thanks. You’ve handed me a lot of free time.
    I’ve visited this site at least once a day for several years now. (I’m sure you can verify that.)
    But now that I know you hate me, I’ll never be back. (You can verify that, too.)
    Vaya con Dios.

If you’ve been visiting this site every day for several years, then you had to have known how I (and 99% of my readers) feel about federal agencies.
      BTW, I don’t ‘verify’ anything about my commenters unless they become abusive.
      Goodbye.

• pigpen51 says:

Ken, I am so sorry that you lost a reader. I hope that your fragile ego can get through it. If you need it, I am sure that Vanderbilt Univ. in Nashville will let you use their crying room for a couple of hours. Just for the record, I have no problem with any federal agency that is allowed under the constitution. And keep to their stated mission. But sadly, it seldom happens. That is why so many people hate the federal government as a whole.

What I don’t understand is that with him being a daily reader for years, he’s surprised I don’t care for the feds? Shit, I’ve even got a category titled “Fuck the feds”!
          Oh well, you just can’t please everybody.

• Mad Jack says:

Do you a hug? A safe space? Maybe a therapy dog?

I recommend the Happy Lotus Massage, now under new management. The girls keep a nice little dog there, and you have your own private room where no one will bother you or call you evil names or leave you or anything.

This guy says he was a regular. I don’t believe him. What I do believe is that the Fed does a great job of harassing law abiding citizens.

He may have been a regular, I don’t know – he’s not a real regular commenter if he is.
              I don’t have the capabilities on my blog to check it, either. I’m really not all that interested in snooping on my readers, I figure google can handle that shit.

11. Andy says:

I work for a fed agency and I hate them too.