Just so you know…..

SPIKE’S TACTICAL – Updated Policy for State and Local Law Enforcement Agency Sales: In light of the recent and numerous anti-gun and anti-2nd Amendment laws pending across the Nation, Spike’s Tactical will be joining other manufacturers and distributors and limiting the business we do with LE agencies in those states. As of today, it will be our policy not to sell prohibited items to government agencies and agents in states, counties, cities and municipalities that have enacted restrictive gun control laws against their citizens.
FROM HERE at the very bottom

This entry was posted in Gun Control, Guns. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Just so you know…..

1. Cederq says:

Good for them, My fervent wish is all ammo, accessories and gun manufacturers refuse to sell any thing to those that trample on our RIGHTS!

2. SAM says:

Cops are civilians every one seems to forget that. They are not in the armed forces, so if there is a ban on civilians ownership cops can not have them, or are they saying some pigs are better than other animals? Must dig out my copy of Animal Farm and re-read it.

• warhorse says:

I seem to remember a bunch of cops and firefighters insinuating themselves into memorial day parades, as if the day was for them too. sorry flatfoot, but NO. GTFO

3. California southpaw says:

The pinheads under the dome in Sacramento (stealing from Tom Sullivan) still won’t get it.

4. Nemo says:

The link at the bottom of this article points to the American Partisan article on the AR15.

Yup, but I usually don’t read the add-on at the very bottoms of most articles and I figure most folks are the same way, so that’s why I made it a stand alone post.