Make Hillary New York’s New AG? You’re Kidding, Right?

No, Eric Schneiderman’s disgraced exit should not open the door for Hillary Clinton to challenge President Donald Trump as the next attorney general of the Empire State, despite the trial balloons going up from loyal Clintonistas in the media and the geriatric wing of the Democratic Party.
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in Liberals, Politics, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Make Hillary New York’s New AG? You’re Kidding, Right?

1. anonymous says:

She’d take the job, only to use the position to fight Trump in any way she can. Problem is, her health. I would not be surprised to see her wheeled about in an iron lung any time soon.

Pretty disgusted with the politicians who claimed Trump would be a problem for the country if elected. If anything, the mass of Dems, Repubs, main stream media and anyone doing what they can to set up obstacles for Trump are the problem.

Fuck ’em, fuck them all . . .

2. Veeshir says:

I don’t get the problem.
    NY pols aren’t just corrupt, they’re blatant about it and very slimy. I don’t know if they’re more or less corrupt than Chicago or Boston, but they’re very blatant about it, they ‘negotiate’ their budget pork in the pages of the NY Times and the NY Post, and they’re very slimy. Charlie Rangel was a congressman from there until he decided to retire.

Now, what is Hillary if not blatant and slimy about her corruption? It’s where she belongs and what the voters who keep electing those slimy pols deserve.

I left that state for a reason.

If you don’t live there you should be in favor of this, it would be be very entertaining and in this end of civilization you don’t get the funny without the endy.

3. H says:

I have no doubt Her Filthy-ness has a good chance at it.

When Bill Clinton got elected the first time, a buddy said at least it would only be for four years. I told him we’d end up having those people hung around our necks for the rest of our lives. It gives me no comfort to realize how correct that was.

4. Steve says:

Who better to investigate the Clinton Foundation, and say, “I investigated it and found no wrong doing.” And the Liberals will expect us to accept the conclusion. See previous examples of the same “investigations”.

5. Nemo says:

As if the state government in NY isn’t corrupt enough already. Felonia Von Pantsuit for NY AG, just what the electorate in NY State needs to quicken the exodus to other parts of the country then backfilling with every illegal and government criminal from everywhere else in the country. Felonia for AG rah, Rah RAH.

• Andrew says:

It’s what the people of NYcity, but not NYstate, deserve. Unfortunately, NYC tends to get what it wants, being the ugly, perverted, smelly, diseased, skany 800lb gorilla in the room.

6. crazyeighter says:

The thought of that screeching harridan being anywhere near the levers of power gives me a case of the shuddering whim-whams. Sort of like trying to function through the hangover after a five-day drunk…

7. nwoldude says:

Where is Lee Harvey now that we really need him?

8. Daver says:

She doesn’t have a license to practice law, she hasn’t had one for decades.